Nj mini stance meet sun aug 15th

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nj mini stance meet sun aug 15th

Mini stance meet since the "2nd stanceworks tristate meet" didnt go down, im Posting this for a friend. Hes on wrong fitment crew so you *can pm him there. Username on all forums Is pawel062.* Location is Applebees 186 Passaic st Garfield nj. 1pm till whenever. Look for white camry on bronze works.

I'm down.

Comment

U goin lyron?

Comment

i get off work around 2, i'll swing by for a bit.

i saw a dumped white camry today in that area. gave him a thumb up :P

Comment

hey name is paul. going to be running this. i live here so i know the cops and i know the owners of the land the applebees is at. owners said its ok and so did cops as long as no BS and it isn't a 200 car turn out. so invite some friends etc.. gas is right up the street if u need it and as long as u aint going through lodi/from 46 the roads are fine. as the above member saw i daily drive a very low camry on these roads.

ShadowWabbit: that was me. slammed 09 camry riding on work emotions and megan coils with front at max and rear lots more to go. ur VW is very nice. spot on fitment. i went around to see the fitment up front/ saw whats up but was going to the A&P u passed so had to get off. see u tommorow then.

btw i will be there at 1 or so but it's ok if people start rolling in at around 2.

Comment

Originally posted by shogunner View Post
            U goin lyron?
            Not at the current moment.

Comment

Originally posted by Pawel062 View Post
              ShadowWabbit: that was me. slammed 09 camry riding on work emotions and megan coils with front at max and rear lots more to go. ur VW is very nice. spot on fitment. i went around to see the fitment up front/ saw whats up but was going to the A&P u passed so had to get off. see u tommorow then.

btw i will be there at 1 or so but it's ok if people start rolling in at around 2.
              I'm Bruno (hold the Sasha Baron jokes).
              Wen I saw u, I figured I missed the big stanceworks east meet. But wen I saw this post I figured u wer scouting the spot out.

The rabbit's looking rough these days but I'm eager to meet some new pplz

Comment

I kinda wanna go just to see this Camry.

stanceNeon | halcyonphoto.net

Comment

Ill drop by, im a town over.
                  sigpic

Comment

about to head over in a bit. if anyone is there just wait.

Comment

You coming pawel?
                      sigpic

Comment

yea im the one that made this lol. comin in 10 min. its like 2 min from my house lol.

Comment

good meet. i'll c u guys at the next one

Comment

dam i missed it!

Comment

Nice meeting all that showed up and nice cars. We should meet up next week. Pce!
                              "The meaning of life is not simply to exist, to survive, but to move ahead, to go up, to achieve, to conquer."

Comment

Working...
                              X