No announcement yet.

High School Stance | 350z

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Z's are so beautiful in my oninion. That ass shot is money. Sometimes you sacrifice car for mods, Sometimes you get a better car and a loan from Mom and Pop(I almost did the same thing with) for mods. Instead I got a Civic for $1300.
    The Calm Before the Storm
    My db7 Daily Whip Build
    @PennyBoi

Comment

Great pics man! I have to agree with FunfGang, I do enjoy threads with good photography. Subbed!
      WORLD'S GREATEST MOM
      Instagram: DoranPayment

Comment

Just got my first Z too , except mines a 2005 Track Edition and it came already swapped with a HR engine with a full ARC exhaust system. Could not be happier, makes my old G37 look like a slouch (sold it because i needed money for school). Good luck on the build brodie, I'm pretty sure we live close since I saw that exact 240z at a meet here at Englishtown Raceway Park in NJ, hope to roll with ya one day

'08 335i

Comment

Haha yeah man I live in PA, Nick (the owner of the 260z) went to one of those Ratchet Friday meets I believe.

Small Update:
          I ended up replacing the rotors and pads like the day after I made that post about it haha. I've saved up enough money to buy coilovers and I was wondering what are some decent brands to go with? I've heard mixed reviews from Megan Racing, they seem decent for the price? I know you get what you pay for, but keep in mind the car is only going to be street driven.

Comment

I would suggest powered by max if that fits your price range!
            Originally posted by Shade
            Yeah I'd be the idiot on here with a slammed Testarossa with some serious camber issues..

Comment

Powered by Max seem like they're more for track though? I was also looking at BC Racing BR type but I've heard that BC Racing and Megan are made in the same factory and just rebranded? I realize you get what you pay for but I have no reason do spend an obscene amount of money on coilovers when I'm not going to push the car.

Comment

So I got this in the mail today lol

011 by kyrinbingaman, on Flickr

I've decided to go with BC Racing coilovers since everyone says the ride quality of them is superb.

Comment

I love the knob!! Where did you get it? I've been keeping my eye out for either a bubble knob like you got or one of the flower ones.

Comment

Can't go wrong with a bubble knob Clean Z man.
                    My 2011 Toyota Vitz build thread.
                    http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=56411

Comment

eBay lol for like $21 shipped. Thanks guys

Comment

you waited for a car with potential. You crack me up.
                        Looks cool

Comment

Hey guys its been forever lol, so a few small updates, my car got backed into at my school parking lot, got it fixed, then it got backed into again but no one was around to witness it lol. Also graduated high school and I'm slowly waiting on that money to come in from family and whatnot. In the meantime I've begun working full time so the money for parts should be rolling in soon.

I've had a change of heart on the direction I want this build to go in. Originally it was all stance make her dance. I've been thinking and decided that I wanted to be able to drive my car, hard, while still have it look good. This past weekend really sealed that deal for me.

About 30 minutes from my house is a track that a guy with some money built for his legends cars, and every Sunday locals go out and throw their cars around.

124 by kyrinbingaman, on Flickr

123 by kyrinbingaman, on Flickr

This is Alex's 1JZ swapped 240, he asked me to come to the photograph some of the shenanigans that occur here and at the time I had my Impala so obviously I wasn't doing any drifting lol. But anyway, they offered me a set of pretty much shot tires to go out and throw my 350z around. Alex actually helped me through the first 3 runs, first time I gave it too much gas but somehow I nailed it the second time. Of course I got clips lol

Sliding into your girl's DMs like // �� - @thatbrokerx7 // #drift #hoonigan #tirekiller #all_shots #shoot2kill #z33 #fairladyz #350z #nissan #nismo #jdm

A video posted by ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ Kyrin Bingaman (@ming_aka_ming) on

So as of now my first priority is to get a set of wider wheels, probably XXR 527s so I can designate the stock ones as drift spares. That's all for now, hoping to be able to post more frequently in the future.

Comment

nooooooooooooo please dont do xxrs

Comment

Originally posted by SnazzyQ View Post
                              nooooooooooooo please dont do xxrs
                              +1 get some work wheels. they can be had for cheap on here and ebay
                              Sugar Mama Build - http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=73298

Comment

high school 350z.. fml. i thought i was baller to have a rotted out RSX type s lol. your photography is top notch.

Comment

Working...
                                X