No announcement yet.

After 1500 Posts, I finally got a Car/BMW 330d

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sold the E36 again today. Did not lose nor make Money but had quite a fun Time with it.

E46 is going to stay the way it is in the future...I want a R32 Skyline and daily drive this.
    Last edited by MadMax; 11-08-2015, 07:41 AM.

Comment

Man those wheels look good on the E46! Never thought I'd like 3 psoke wheels, but this looks tight! I love the minimalistic modded look it has right now
      If shit can happen, shit's bound to happen.

Comment

I like the E46. Its georgous and clean. Subbed.
        Originally posted by getamongst-it

Lower your expectations, you'll be much happier.
        Oh, and your car too.

Comment

Cool E46! Nice to see three spokes, they aren't often done, looks good on them though!
          My '88 Golf GTI - http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=59460

lowered, because it makes the boobies bounce

Comment

The E46 is really fucking cool, sits really well and the wheels are eye catching in a good way

Comment

Thanks alot Guys !

really liked the 3 Spokes but it wasnīt really daily-able with those wheels and the roads I have to go.
              I wanted to upgrade to 18s since it just made more sense...didnīt find any wheels that suited my budget but found some Work VS-KF wich were the right sizes with the right tires and everything being good.

Sold my Threespokes suprisingly fast and went for the VS-KFs...itīs been 3 Weeks now I didnīt get anything...so I have my moneys back but no really cool Wheels.

Most possibly going for a "Daily-Racecar" look with those wheels and a bucket seat:

on the other Hand bought this:

can pick it up in a week or so...

Comment

Hello...its me again. and things happened.

picked up my Skyline wich is cool...didnt get it registered wich is not cool.

I fixed alot of small problems around the car in the last 3 or 4 weeks...put in 2 new window regulators, got an alingment, got my Airbag changed and so on,

oh and bought new Wheels too:

perfect sized 6 series wheels...still need to make an appointment to get them road legal..so the car is still quite high...but that will most possibly change next weekend

Comment

sooooo nothing really happened to this...

curbed one of the 6 Series wheels and bought another one...still have to put a tire on that one. other than that I kinda want to put the Recaro Speed I got in it and weld the diff to make it a little more fun to drive
                  found out one of my top mount screws is ripped out so Iīm gonna put camber plates in soon and need to do some proper servicing.
                  The rear left speed sensor wasnīt working properly so i ordered a new one, put it in, found out its the wrong one then put my old one back in and it works since that day

the most exciting thing that happened since the last update definately was this:

rolled over 300000k km (186k miles) wich is quite a lot and means I put around 80k miles on it in 3,5 years and its been reliable and all sorts of good so far.

Comment

Cough cough three spokes looked the best. The cygnus were cool but the last set of three spoke you had on it looked perfect. Cool thread.

Originally posted by Stupid Kid
                    I need the weed in advance i can't ride my bmx across the ocean unless im high

Comment

Originally posted by 190Evan View Post
                      Cough cough three spokes looked the best. The cygnus were cool but the last set of three spoke you had on it looked perfect. Cool thread.
                      i do know that...but pulling of 17s is kinda hard when you are daily driving..

in other news: finally got the front to where i want it

excuse the Hot Rod Stance...kinda ran out of time and wasnīt even sure if I could drive like that. minimal rubbing coming from the inner plastic wing or because iīm a fat cunt...weīll see next weekend.

Comment

yoo i really dig this, infact it's quite literally what I'm after atm

What wheels are they? (if you dont mind me copying you haha)

Comment

Originally posted by Mehowski View Post
                          yoo i really dig this, infact it's quite literally what I'm after atm

What wheels are they? (if you dont mind me copying you haha)
                          thank you !
                          if you can definately get an E46...lovely cars.
                          they are off the E63/64 8/9x18 with awesome offsets.

second update in a day:

received the seat I ordered for the BMW...seat rails should be here by the weekend.
                          Interior Tune Up is gonna start soon.

Comment

weekly update:

raised the front slightly and dropped the rear a little also didnt put in my recaro since the Seat Rail kinda sucked...but I may get another one next week

onto the weekly picture (i know it looks the exact same as last week)

the front is sitting perfect for the wild driving I wanna do...maybe iīll drop the rear another cm or so

what you canīt see: replaced my top hats with camber plates, put in braided brake hoses and replaced my brake pads with EBC Yellow Stuff wich make it proper fun to drive on the locals mountain roads

Comment

Iīm having the worst time with this car.
                              It kinda feels like itīs been cursed since rolling over 300k.

after swapping the Speed Sensor for the wrong one in January I replaced my Glowplugs (Diesel, yo) in late february. They went suprisingly well for being in there for 12 Years...only sheared off one (expected to rip them all off) but was a proper shit work. pretty much 3 weeks later the front right caliper seized wich led to me replacing all the stuff listed in the last post.
                              Been driving for not even a week and it started loosing coolant. Expected it to be the radiator as there was a weird looking wet spot. So ordered a new rad and expansion tank...put both in and when we started to bleed the system it leaked from one of the coolant hoses. Pretty sure I broke it when removing it from the old rad...or the rad never needed changing, orderer a new hose from work on Thursday...got told it should arrive the same day, then 2 hours later my Co Worker called to tell me it wont arrive until tuesday...wich leaves me without a car for nearly another week.

sorry for the amount of text. trying to bring some pictures in the next time I update this. My new Seat Rail arrived and I bought new tails since the old ones were looking scrabby.
                              Been toying with new wheel ideas too. kinda want some BBS RCs or AC Schnitzer Type 3s

Comment

3 Spokes? 3 Spokes!

Comment

Working...
                                X