20" HRE 790R Wheels - MINT - Black/Brushed Lips - 20x9.5 +29 20x9.5 +19

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 20" HRE 790R Wheels - MINT - Black/Brushed Lips - 20x9.5 +29 20x9.5 +19

Selling my 20" HRE 790R Wheels off a 2010 Audi S5. The wheels are in EXCELLENT shape with no bends/cracks/curb rash. The only notable mark I found is pictured below from tire dismount. They were used for a couple thousand miles so don't expect absolute perfection.. Only other thing worth mentioning is that the satin black finish has faded some - but it still looks good in my opinion. As you can see from the pics the wheels look almost new - lips and barrels are in excellent shape and look as if they haven't been used. These were over $6300 new from HRE (+ a little bit for the custom finish with the satin black centers and brushed & clear coated lips).... and I'm selling them for WAYYY less.
    Check out the pictures to judge the condition for yourself, I tried to be pretty detailed.

Perfect to give your S5 a new look for summer!

I called HRE and these HRE 790R's were made back in 2009 and will work on 2007-2016 Audi S5's. As you can see by the aggressive offsets they have massive rear lips. They may work on other Audi's (and you can maybe squeeze them on a VW with a crazy setup) but they are aggressive. The research I've done show they will be very aggressive on a S4 in the rear (the fronts actually aren't bad). If you have an S5 than you know these will work - if you are unsure of fitment on another car please msg me and I will check fitment.

Sizes:
    Front: Diameter: 20" | Width: 9.5" | Offset: +29 (additional info the lips are 3" and barrels are 6.5")
    Rear: Diameter: 20" | Width: 9.5" |Offset: +19 (additional info the lips are 4.5"!!! and the barrels are 5")

4.5" Lip:

3" Lip:

Blemish on the lip:

MSRP was over $6300 on these, my price for these in excellent shape is $2750 + shipping.

ttt

Comment

PMs replied

Comment

Price?

Comment

It's at the bottom of the first post - $2,750
          Shot you a PM

Comment

Bump

Comment

Working...