WTB Volvo 740 Turbo Lip

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WTB Volvo 740 Turbo Lip

Hey I would like to buy a Volvo 740 Turbo lip. Only want the prefacelift ones. Preferably from one with foglights so it has the holes but dont care.

Willing to pay shipping please include shipping in price. 55423 is the area code.

PM or txt me if you have one 612 387 1341 Thanks guys!

"Nord's armor has lots of fur. This sometimes makes M'aiq nervous." -M'aiq The Liar

THIS GL-10 IS PRETTY COOL!

Stay up to date with my '86 Subaru GL-10 build on Instagram with @billytheboobaru

"At least if your car is going to die, might as well die under WOT giving it the beans"

Thought i found one but it wasnt the right lip. this is still wanted.
    "Nord's armor has lots of fur. This sometimes makes M'aiq nervous." -M'aiq The Liar

THIS GL-10 IS PRETTY COOL!

Stay up to date with my '86 Subaru GL-10 build on Instagram with @billytheboobaru

"At least if your car is going to die, might as well die under WOT giving it the beans"

Comment

hey man ive only got a post facelift lip but im in edina and work in richfield and have a fuck ton of volvo stuff. i have a 245, 242 and 745 turbo. the 745 is gonna be parted out besides the drivetrain (going in the 242) hit me up if you need anything!

Comment

Working...
      X