Volvo 240 Wheel Size

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Volvo 240 Wheel Size

I have a 87 Volvo 240, would like to know what size wheels I would need to ever so slightly poked out.

If possible does anyone know what size wheels are on Nic Pro's Volvo 240 (slampiece)?

For those who have met Nick and seen his previous 240 in person, you'll know that it was way different from all of the other cars out there in the scene today. It wasn't perfect but there was just something totally raw about it that everyone loved. Not to mention…

thanks everyone!

slightly negative offset would likely give you a little bit of poke (et-5 for example), but it depends if you're planning on rolling or pulling your fender. effective et0 gets you close to the fender, and the rear by nature has to be less aggressive because of the live axle. I had an effective et6 and it wasn't poking but my fenders are slightly pulled. If you can get it in 5x108, 16x9 or 16x10 et-5 or et-10 would likely poke, but would require a little camber.
    Last edited by philohlean; 10-19-2015, 09:51 AM.
    My Build:

Comment

I am definately trying to get 16x10 all the way around, I will give -10 a shot and see what happens.

Thank you so much!

Comment

No problem, post pics when you get it! It can be a little tricky eyeballing with camber and how low you are going, but I know a lot of guys run near flush with an effective et0 or thereabouts, but I would always say guess conservative. Can always space out later if need be
        My Build:

Comment

Working...
        X