Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Might be the only bagged C43 AMG Benz ever ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which bender did you wind up using? I'm not real happy with the one I've got.

Comment

• Originally posted by Oh Damn, it's Sam View Post
      Which bender did you wind up using? I'm not real happy with the one I've got.
      I used a 90 degree bender made by "superior tool" its garbage honestly. but only $15 so i guess you get what you pay for once again. Better than doing it by hand. Bag riders sells fancy $90 benders
      C280 Build Thread
      C43 ///AMG Build Thread
      E320 Wagon Build Thread

Follow me on Instagram:@SD_210

Comment

• Sounds similar to the one I used. It's functional, but barely.

I've been eyeballing the Ridgid ones, but like you say, they're not real cheap.

EDIT: I just looked up the Superior Tool one. It is in fact identical to the one I got at Harbor Freight. Like I said, functional, but barely.
        Last edited by Oh Damn, it's Sam; 04-28-2015, 04:10 PM.

Comment

• My god.. I love this so much. Haha
          My 2011 Toyota Vitz build thread.
          http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=56411

Comment

• Originally posted by Oh Damn, it's Sam View Post
            Sounds similar to the one I used. It's functional, but barely.

I've been eyeballing the Ridgid ones, but like you say, they're not real cheap.

EDIT: I just looked up the Superior Tool one. It is in fact identical to the one I got at Harbor Freight. Like I said, functional, but barely.
            Haha thats about the best description I can give that tool. LOL

Originally posted by TerenceJCruz View Post
            My god.. I love this so much. Haha
            Thanks dude!

decided to ditch the rattle canned black grill and went back to chrome avantgarde grill
            sorry for the cell phone pano shot because I didnt feel like backing the car up LOL
            Last edited by SD202; 04-29-2015, 01:55 PM.
            C280 Build Thread
            C43 ///AMG Build Thread
            E320 Wagon Build Thread

Comment

• So uh, whens the update coming?
              Car's looking so sweet man (the newest version) in fact its always looked sweet.
              Sorta miss the lorinsers though, anyways got summer vaca starting in a week or two and I still owe you a shoot!

BENZWGN Build Thread

Comment

• Originally posted by Kinghorn View Post
                So uh, whens the update coming?
                Car's looking so sweet man (the newest version) in fact its always looked sweet.
                Sorta miss the lorinsers though, anyways got summer vaca starting in a week or two and I still owe you a shoot!

Havent been on here forever. Never even saw this! Haha To bad we never linked up so that you could shoot the AMG when it was wrapped and all that. Hell i havent even updated this thread to show all the updates before I got rid of her. Whoooooops LOL
                C280 Build Thread
                C43 ///AMG Build Thread
                E320 Wagon Build Thread

Comment

• Wait - you wrapped it, sold it, and are in a 210 now? lol. Some crazy changes.

Comment

• Originally posted by TruTaing View Post
                    Wait - you wrapped it, sold it, and are in a 210 now? lol. Some crazy changes.

Haha yeah I guess ill post these now. The wrap i got from metro restyling.com and was only like $309 shipped to my door. and here is a photo dump of the last few months before i sold her in June. but basically you already summed it up. i wrapped it (myself) sold it and picked up a 210 wagon.

Material used was Hexis brand Gloss HX20000 series cast film. "vivid blue" was the color. Me and a buddy got it done in about 4 days. the hardest parts about the job were bumpers, door handles and mirrors.

and thats all for the C43. I sold it to a buddy who is treating her right. He re-wrapped it in a silver flake Avery Dineson brand wrap. and bought some really nice custom built and sized three piece step lip brabus wheels for it now.
                    C280 Build Thread
                    C43 ///AMG Build Thread
                    E320 Wagon Build Thread

Comment

• amazing work bro!!! good results!

Comment

• Originally posted by mik333 View Post
                        amazing work bro!!! good results!
                        thanks man. this car has been sold to a good friend of mine.
                        it was re-wrapped with some Orafol brand Orashift Color change wrap the color is turquoise to lavender the car also has new wheels. They are brabus 3 piece built by VRwheels.com and currently looks like this.

If anyone wants to follow the car still his Instagram name is @AMG_DOM
                        Last edited by SD202; 12-28-2015, 02:05 PM.
                        C280 Build Thread
                        C43 ///AMG Build Thread
                        E320 Wagon Build Thread

Comment

Working...
                        X