No announcement yet.

Stanced Trucks?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• getting back in a ranger! trading the e30 with my boy in new york. you can check out shots of it on his instagram @keanus_world happy to be getting back in a stancey truck

Comment

• Originally posted by crazylegs View Post
      haha something tells me you know of this truck. I just got it running again after throwing on a weber carb, egr delete and new exhaust. I also have a 20r head i need to freshen up and throw on.
      Looks like you need to lower it too
      IG: ashtonlafleur

Comment

• hey guys, here is my truck.

Comment

• Saw this on Instagram, it's badass man ^
          i have the s10 that everybody hates

Comment

• +1 cool truck man

@fackinsteve ; fackin build thread :
            http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/sh...ill-build-E36s

Comment

• Originally posted by crazylegs View Post
              haha something tells me you know of this truck. I just got it running again after throwing on a weber carb, egr delete and new exhaust. I also have a 20r head i need to freshen up and throw on.
              If you ever get tired of it, You know who to call
              Originally posted by aLaFleur View Post
              Looks like you need to lower it too
              That's what I would do

Instagram - @choadyhighroller
              Originally posted by nickskater09
              I think Jody, along with Ashton, like to push the line between "street legal" and "realistically driveable".

Comment

• Everyone's trucks are looking good. Some updated pictures of Jedd

The hillbilly equivalent of a nasa substation worker.
                Originally posted by Dubway5887
                I felt bad for that dude. Of all places for a sink to be at a car show... Maybe sink holes like car shows like tornado's like trailer parks?

Comment

• ^those colours look sweet!
                  IG dubmr2

Comment

• Engine bay looks really good. You should go to a junk yard and pick up a newer year tube header for your truck and have someone weld the egr and O2 sensor holes up. Probably $30 or something and will bolt right up. Not to mention it's a boat load lighter

Comment

• Originally posted by projecthoarder View Post
                      Everyone's trucks are looking good. Some updated pictures of Jedd

Man I love this thing <3
                      MB Obsidian Black Metallic Crossfire SRT-6
                      Instagram - @osshwa

Comment

• Thanks guys, as for the exhaust manifold, I've been looking ar the local u-pull it and haven't found a newer 2.3 liter that didn't already have it missing, but I've got a buddy doing a turbo 2.3 in his 3rd gen that I'm going to see about getting when he's done with the turbo swap. Oh and I started an instagram @randaldavidson13.
                        Last edited by projecthoarder; 05-07-2015, 03:36 PM. Reason: poor grammar
                        The hillbilly equivalent of a nasa substation worker.
                        Originally posted by Dubway5887
                        I felt bad for that dude. Of all places for a sink to be at a car show... Maybe sink holes like car shows like tornado's like trailer parks?

Comment

• Loving that Ranger! Some minor updates for the Ex before she gets dropped again, hopefully next month

Comment

• Comment

• look what this guy got! traded my eagle alloy wheels and some ugly ass american racing wheels for these. i need 2 more 8's or a pair of 9's tho. going to strip the two 8's for now and see how they look. i think they will all end up sand blasted and powder coated a metallic gun metal color. [IMG][/IMG]

Comment

• i have the s10 that everybody hates

Comment

Working...
                                X