Just a tease... Rare Nardi content inside

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KarlSpackler View Post
    Woof is not a good thing. The car is so clean and your rocking what looks like ebay foglights.
    Ah I see. Well they're definitely not ebay fogs, but I have been playing with the idea of getting blanks.

Originally posted by oHSo EuRo View Post
    Pretty sure those last few pics from Staggered with the Dan Mack watermark were taken by me. Your welcome.
    Nice work! Thank you!
    Last edited by DinanDave; 01-07-2014, 10:50 PM.
    Hit me up for all your quality used bmw parts needs! http://properperformance.com/ IG: Lowlygent

Comment

soooo ugly <3

Comment

Originally posted by DinanDave View Post
        Ah I see. Well they're definitely not ebay fogs, but I have been playing with the idea of getting blanks.
        Ya, I think your car is awesome. Those just glare at me every time I look at the pics
        Real name is James

Comment

Originally posted by DakarDario View Post
          soooo ugly <3
          Haha I **** you... <3

Originally posted by KarlSpackler View Post
          Ya, I think your car is awesome. Those just glare at me every time I look at the pics
          Thanks I actually pulled them out today. I've had mixed feelings about the fogs since I put them in. They match the headlights pretty well, but they don't really work with the front of the car anymore with the new BBS lip. Might run brake ducts if I have an extra $100 to blow on them in the future when I upgrade the brakes.
          Last edited by DinanDave; 01-17-2014, 12:22 AM.
          Hit me up for all your quality used bmw parts needs! http://properperformance.com/ IG: Lowlygent

Comment

Still freezing cold outside but I managed to finish up the vaders..

And a little collage of all the nardi goodness I've collected.

Comment

Sooooo good=)
              95 318ti & 96 328is

Compact Build Thread

Follow me on instagram: earlmeyeriii

Comment

I need to start collecting more goodies as well. Love the shift knob/ ebrake handle.

Comment

Originally posted by Earl View Post
                  Sooooo good=)
                  Originally posted by Evil Panda View Post
                  I need to start collecting more goodies as well. Love the shift knob/ ebrake handle.
                  Thanks fellas.

Comment

Oooooooooooooooh my god <3
                    Custom made right?

Comment

Originally posted by xXp_ExoTiic_qXx View Post
                      Oooooooooooooooh my god <3
                      Custom made right?
                      Well they are Oem seats with new Autoberry.com leather seat covers. The quality and fitment of they're seat covers are top notch! I did the Upholstery work myself. I still need to steam shrink them a little bit more to get the little wrinkles out but I'm very very happy with them.

Comment

How much were the covers?
                        95 318ti & 96 328is

Compact Build Thread

Follow me on instagram: earlmeyeriii

Comment

Well they are Oem seats with new Autoberry.com leather seat covers. The quality and fitment of they're seat covers are top notch! I did the Upholstery work myself. I still need to steam shrink them a little bit more to get the little wrinkles out but I'm very very happy with them.
                          Thanks for the answer, they look gorgeous!

Comment

Originally posted by Earl View Post
                            How much were the covers?
                            Not cheap... $850 shipped for just the fronts. I was able to sell my Modena comfort seats for $750 shipped so in the end it cost me about $200 for the new leather. The vaders were trashed and cost nothing from a buddy of mine. I had to buy some 1/4'' high density foam from a fabric store to fix some of the trashed seat cushion, and some spray adhesive so I have about $250 invested for like new seats after the refurb. Tons of time went into them though. Probably 12 hours per seat and lots and lots of little cuts on my hands. I do not recommend doing this if you do not have patience lol.

Originally posted by xXp_ExoTiic_qXx View Post
                            Thanks for the answer, they look gorgeous!
                            Thank you!

Comment

Not cheap... $850 shipped for just the fronts. I was able to sell my Modena comfort seats for $750 shipped so in the end it cost me about $200 for the new leather. The vaders were trashed and cost nothing from a buddy of mine. I had to buy some 1/4'' high density foam from a fabric store to fix some of the trashed seat cushion, and some spray adhesive so I have about $250 invested for like new seats after the refurb. Tons of time went into them though. Probably 12 hours per seat and lots and lots of little cuts on my hands. I do not recommend doing this if you do not have patience lol.

Thank you!
                              So when are you buying a hardtop.

Comment

Love all the little touches man.

Comment

Working...
                                X