Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mr.Vengeance's 71 S30 240Z Shakotan Obake repping ATLANTA and Burn Unit - GarageZero

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mr.Vengeance's 71 S30 240Z Shakotan Obake repping ATLANTA and Burn Unit - GarageZero

Hey StanceWorkers.. Love what yall do on here.. so I thought to play with yall also.. Id like to share what im doing with my project my 1971 S30Z.

My homies and I built this car from the ground up and are still in the works on it but its at a good show point at the moment..

so yea.. here goes!

how she started out.. looks kinda rough right?.. actually she is practically RUST FREE!
    It was a stock L24 240Z from Cali from the OG owner.. weird is that the dude was an older

[img][http://farm7.staticflickr.com/6235/6265689680_c64c425e92_b.jpg[/img]

How she sits now!

I threw on Coilovers from an Acura, swapped in an L28 with a 5speed and Triple Weber carbs and a Cannon intake.
    a set of 15x8.5/9.5 SSR mk3 wheels, my crew Burn Unit paint on the tires, RX7 oilcooler, cleaned up the bay A LOT.
    Painted my "zombie eyes" headlight bucket blackout, custom fender mirrors, threw on some rear louvers, tinted the lights, plastidipped the rear bumper, and finally resprayed gloss white!(in spraypaint!..lol!)

I painted my Tattoo sleeve on the underside of the hood.. my man Horitoyo did my tattoos in Japan
    a few years ago.. and I just LOVE the work.. so I did his exact design from my arm to the hood of my Z.

heres under the hood with my sleeve..

and with my True love.. my 67 LS7 Camaro nicknamed "Vengeance"

hope yall dig.. shes really low and "kinda" quick.. but a fun little ride done in Japanese Kyusha Shakotan(lowered classic car) way.. Stand up ATLANTA..

and check out my art site for what I do..

Atlanta native Mr. Totem is a world-renowned graffiti artist and muralist.

later!
    Last edited by Mr.VENGEANCE; 05-03-2013, 11:08 PM.

This shit makes me happy, both of these cars are awesome. Can I get a an under hood shot of Vengeance?

Comment

That's awesome

Comment

aite

heres Venny's bay and interior for good measure..

and what I use her for primarily..

Comment

Well done.

Comment

Absolutely beautiful, what size tires on the front of the 67? Looks massive

Comment

Can I trade my soul and many sexual favours for that 240? It's perfect good lord.

instagram: @elliotjlong

Comment

blorgfugglesunfungunroughl. That's how I feel.
                Instagram: @Eurow

Comment

Well fuck my life.

<3
                  I dislike Byron.

Comment

thanks guys!

Originally posted by electricalbox View Post
                    Absolutely beautiful, what size tires on the front of the 67? Looks massive
                    The Camaros front and rears are 19x11s and 19X14s.. stretched 295s in the front and stretched 345s in the rear..

Comment

Z is sick....
                      But F#^* me that Camaro is nuts!!!!!!!!

Comment

Sup Vengeance, figured I'd see you here at some point.

To everyone...

I just wanna say, I've seen both of these cars in person and they are both so much nicer then the pictures make them look.

I'll toss a few extra pics I have for good measure in a little bit....

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.VENGEANCE View Post

http://smeeezus.tumblr.com/

Instragram @Smeeeb

Comment

For some reason I like what you've done here. Oh...yea, because they're both perfect

Comment

Without a doubt my fav camaro, loved it for quiet some time, the z is so awesome too

Comment

Working...
                              X