question.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• question.

been looking to buy new car lately. really leaning towards either a '05 e46 zhp coupe, or an '03 Z4 2.5, cant really decide. will be doing wheels and coils initially.

z4 is 5spd 2.5i roadster. want to do a cage but roadsters have basically no room to put one in, ive seen and heard of people doing cages on the m coupes but i dont have that type of money and personally dont like the coupes. imo z4's look better in different aspects, smaller engine though. if i do a z4 i will probably bag it. but im static at heart and dont think id enjoy being on an air system.

zhp coupe is aesthetically pleasing being basically an m3 without the motor. 6spd 3liter straight six, will do brides, cage, wheel, coils, wheels, exhaust, etc. im keeping the stock body

any suggestions/ opinions/ advice.

thanks guys.
    @davidcharloff

Wrong section, but I would go zhp. More daily friendly in my opinion.

Comment

Don't post this in the showroom section.

Seriously, don't ask the internet people for opinions when it comes to cars. Do your research, read articles and test drive if you get the chance. In the end, you're the one going to be driving the car.

Also, paper specs don't tell the full story especially if you plan on modding a car. Just get what speaks to you.

𝔣𝔬𝔩𝔩𝔬𝔴 𝔪𝔢
      @𝔳𝔦𝔳𝔢_𝔪𝔢𝔪𝔬𝔯_𝔩𝔢𝔱𝔦

Comment

Z4 any day of the week. More reliable, more fun to drive, etc. Also as far as the cage issue in the car goes; buy a rollbar. You don't need a full cage in a car like that as you will not be drifting or heavily tracking it. You probably wouldn't even need a rollbar but I understand the appeal of it looking good in a roadster. You will enjoy bags as much if not more as you would coilovers, and it'll save you money in the long run from fixing oil pans etc. Don't get me wrong, the ZHP is a great looking and driving car, but you're going to wish you bought an M3 a few weeks after you buy it.

instagram: @elliotjlong

Comment

Working...
        X