No announcement yet.

my 2004 scion xB

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Picked up some new wheels for next season. Going to run them as is and maybe in the future have then completely re-finished.

SSR Vienna Schnitt's front are 17x7.5 +30et and 17x8 +24et in the rear

Ive been wanting less agressive 17's. I was getting tired of my "low" being limited by my "hella flush" fitment.

and also picked up a really rare set of JDM tail light garnishes.

and sitt'n pretty in winter mode.

Comment

Summer mods is back on! sense my last update over the winter the following has changed. I've installed.

Scudetto front lip
      Scudetto side skirts
      WALD rear lip
      Chrome tail light garnishes
      No Name eyelids
      SSR Vienna Schnitt's

waiting on a new spoiler in the mail. Once that gets here I'll paint all the bits.

Interior I've added

JDM Kouki center console
      Garson DAD console cap
      Garson DAD dash caps
      Fab steering wheel
      Toyota Crystal HVAC knobs
      Pioneer carrozzeria rear speakers

Comment

this is pretty cool
        This is my signature

Comment

Holy balls that looks great! Loving the rear too. Looks so different
          Originally posted by cobrawannabe
          More lotion.

My build thread

Instagram: Franswishaaa

Comment

a quick shot from this past weekends night meet.

Still waiting on my spoiler and another grill. Also thinking about painting my faces gold on the SSR's

Comment

This is my signature

Comment

No way, this is TOO Japan style. I'm in love. From the color, all the way to those Carrozzeria window mount speakers. Mental build.

- Renato
                TWMPerformance.com | TWMShiftKnobs.com | GodSaveTheManuals.com
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by TWM Performance View Post
                  No way, this is TOO Japan style. I'm in love. From the color, all the way to those Carrozzeria window mount speakers. Mental build.

- Renato
                  hah thanks! I have a serious JDM addiction with my B!!!!

Comment

Rattle canned the lip kit today. Its about a shade off but only noticable when its in direct sun. Also installed the SPeed Tourer grill that came today. Not 100% feeling it. So I might just sell it. Also tossed the ESM's back on while I work on the SSR's

Comment

Comment

So many jdm parts, I love how meticulous you are about your car. I'm so tired of seeing xb's sitting on crappy rep wheels with the whole AutoZone catalog of ricer parts thrown on and a hellaflush and/or illest sticker slapped somewhere on the car sideways. Great job.

𝔣𝔬𝔩𝔩𝔬𝔴 𝔪𝔢
                        @𝔳𝔦𝔳𝔢_𝔪𝔢𝔪𝔬𝔯_𝔩𝔢𝔱𝔦

Comment

xb's might be the ugliest cars ever made

Comment

Originally posted by slurms mckenzie View Post
                            xb's might be the ugliest cars ever made
                            and thats the reason I love it. However I will argue that the Kia Soul is much uglier and in a bad way.

Comment

Originally posted by rice4life View Post
                              So many jdm parts, I love how meticulous you are about your car. I'm so tired of seeing xb's sitting on crappy rep wheels with the whole AutoZone catalog of ricer parts thrown on and a hellaflush and/or illest sticker slapped somewhere on the car sideways. Great job.
                              theres a select few that go threw the trouble of tracking down and importing rare parts from japan.

Comment

So my spoiler finally showed up today after it getting lost for a few weeks and sitting in customs another week.

A quick test fit. I also started prep work on it today. Laid down the etching primer, then a filler primer. Found some pin holes in the seams so tomorrow ill hit it with some filler give it a quick sand and start painting it!

Another slow project ive been working on is painting my SSR's. The factory paint was flaking bad on two of the wheels and I plan on having them sent out in the winter to be re finished. So I figured why the heck not, and just doing a quick DIY for the summer season. Got 2 wheels done so far. Im not taking the faces off, but I did mask off all the wheel bolts.

In the shade

and in the sun

Comment

Working...
                                X