Infiniti g20 p11

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Infiniti g20 p11

Im a new member here, i be on g20.net alot,just wanted to show my ride see what people think.thank you

Comment

It sits right and looks good, but ESR? Oh god there are so many reps rolling around now adays.
      It's like ESR want's to be a fake ESM, while ESM wants to be XXR.

𝔣𝔬𝔩𝔩𝔬𝔴 𝔪𝔢
      @𝔳𝔦𝔳𝔢_𝔪𝔢𝔪𝔬𝔯_𝔩𝔢𝔱𝔦

Comment

Car looks great, man!
        1993 BMW 325i
        2001 BMW 330ci vert
        2010 Chevy Silverado 2500HD

Comment

Originally posted by rice4life View Post
          It sits right and looks good, but ESR? Oh god there are so many reps rolling around now adays.
          ...and XXR wants to be Rota and Rota wants to be König and König wants to be TSW and TSW wants to be Varrstoen and Varrstoen wants to be Vossen and Vossen is at least reasonably legit but they definitely want to be HRE and HRE definitely, definitely wants to put a set of 935s on my W124. 18x8.5 ET 32 and 18x10.5 ET 42, brushed clear. Please?

It's turtles all the way down, as they say. Y'all should see some of the crazy Middle Eastern and southeast Asian knockoffs out there. Brands knocking off other knockoffs six layers deep.

Anyway, I do love the P11. They're almost entirely unappreciated, which is a shame 'cause they've got nice lines, they've got the SR20... This one looks like its off to a good start - I'd love to see it after a little cleanup and sitting on some legit wheels.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Oh Damn, it's Sam View Post
              ...and XXR wants to be Rota and Rota wants to be König and König wants to be TSW and TSW wants to be Varrstoen and Varrstoen wants to be Vossen and Vossen is at least reasonably legit but they definitely want to be HRE and HRE definitely, definitely wants to put a set of 935s on my W124. 18x8.5 ET 32 and 18x10.5 ET 42, brushed clear. Please?

It's turtles all the way down, as they say. Y'all should see some of the crazy Middle Eastern and southeast Asian knockoffs out there. Brands knocking off other knockoffs six layers deep.

Mane, don't forget about black racing. It's a japanese company that put reps in the main stream in the 90's in japan. What's funny is that they are owned by 5zigen.

𝔣𝔬𝔩𝔩𝔬𝔴 𝔪𝔢
              @𝔳𝔦𝔳𝔢_𝔪𝔢𝔪𝔬𝔯_𝔩𝔢𝔱𝔦

Comment

Working...
              X