Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

BC BR Type Extreme Drop Coilovers and Cusco Lower Control Arms for 08+ Subaru STI

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BC BR Type Extreme Drop Coilovers and Cusco Lower Control Arms for 08+ Subaru STI

Hey guys, I'm selling the suspension setup off my 2011 STI. First, the coils are the Extreme Drop version (shorter dampers I've been led to believe) with 10k springs all around right now, but I have some 12k springs for the rear I never installed that I'll include with the sale. The coils themselves were on my car for about a year. They're in perfect working order albeit a little dirty and will come with the adjuster tools (whatever they're called, sorry they aren't pictured). The passenger side front assembly is missing one of the nuts (pictured below) because when I got them from BC, it was stripped. I used the stock one and it worked just fine. I'm including all the rest that came with them though. Camber plates in the front and stock bolts will get you around -3.5 degrees, that's what they were set at on my car. If you have any other questions that weren't answered above, PM me or post in here and I will do my best to respond in a timely manner.

Price: $750 shipped obo

BC BR by Kevin_Church, on Flickr

Secondly, I have the Cusco lower control arms with camber adjustment for the rear. These are only a few months old and will let you get probably around -5 degrees of camber in the rear. In the pictures, one of the bolts is missing from where it attaches to the hub, but that's because when I uninstalled them yesterday, I could only find one of the two stock bolts (damn it) but I will get another stock one from Subaru and include the ones that came with the arms, which are longer, with the sale. Long story short, you'll have everything that came with them haha. They're in near perfect condition, just been under the car for a few months so they're a little dirty is all. I cleaned them up as best I could.

Price: $400 shipped obo

CuscoLCAs by Kevin_Church, on Flickr

With these things installed, my car looked like this (and yes they will go lower):

STI - Iced over by Kevin_Church, on Flickr

Thanks for looking, I'll do my best to respond to PMs and posts as quickly as possible.
    1993 BMW 325i Cabrio Mauritius Blau
    2015 Subaru BRZ Crystal Black Silica
    flickr

Coilovers are sold, control arms pending.
    1993 BMW 325i Cabrio Mauritius Blau
    2015 Subaru BRZ Crystal Black Silica
    flickr

Comment

Working...
    X