Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mr.Vengeance's 71 S30 240Z Shakotan Obake repping ATLANTA and Burn Unit - GarageZero

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Your work is incredible.

Comment

You just made me feel like shit about my entire life.
      Originally posted by Oh, Word?
      You guys realize every time you mention his car being lower than a bagged car his penis grows one inch in girth.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.VENGEANCE View Post
        Yea that was my 1949 that I built.. I just sold it and its going to Australia.. go figure.
        Your work is very inspiring

BTW where in Aus did you sell the '49 to? I'll keep an eye out maybe it'll pop up at a car show or another.
        Drinking Enthusiast with a Car Problem

Comment

Reading this thread was like getting a square punch in the face. Then you posted the Camaro. That was the second punch. Then the Celica. That was the third. Then another Celica and a babe, I'm not sure what all else you posted, does your hand hurt?

From punching my face so much?

Comment

Thought I should mention this - as bad-ass as the rest of your cars are, personally I love the Datsun above all else. It has single-handedly convinced me that if I ever manage to get one, I don't need to bother with fender flares....

Steve - now in San Diego!

Shoot My Car - Automotive Photography in SoCal

Comment

"Godlike!"
              #SCHTAAAAAAAAAAAANZ

Comment

Can this thread get stickied so It never goes away and I can find easily to fondle myself over these cars.

http://smeeezus.tumblr.com/

Instragram @Smeeeb

Comment

very cool.
                  Yeah, i'm that guy you've heard about that rolls and pulls fenders in SoCal , hit me up .

Comment

heres my OTHER 67 Camaro I nicknamed "Stormy"

with my 72 Celica before I did work to it..

when I took her on Road Atlanta..

she used to be more of a silver.. then i painted her more of a storm grey.

Comment

• Holy fuck. So many nice cars in that yard! Coronas, corollas, datsuns, starlet, pooch oh my

Comment

• I just. just don't know what to do with myself. My day is shot, I'm glued to these pics. No words.

Comment

• heres a video of me driving on the autocross in Stormy..

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9pHr9lWEQg0"]Totem's Stormy Camaro Streetfighter. - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

• Gimme a min to change my under pants then ill post my comment..........
                            [Cut. Weld. Scrape. = Bagged e30 Build Thread]

[Instagram: Ritchie_30]

Comment

• that camaro is INSANEEEE
                              FS: 18" BBS RS Prima Donna 18x10.5/11

Comment

• There seams to be no end to the pure greatness which keeps being added in this thread. Mr VENGEANCE, keep up the great work.

Comment

Working...
                                X