• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

'murca
    sigpic
    IG: @gman1227_

Comment

Not bad looking, reminds me a little bit of Ken Block's STs hes getting built by fifteen52

Comment

Every time you post rsing I stare at your signature for like 5 minutes haha.

Comment

Love it man.

My two buddys that have STs, have the FSwerks tune, downpipe, and exhaust...those cars fucking move!

2001 Focus Sedan from an ex-ricer. See my build thread
          http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=17122

Comment

The Golf is awesome, and the Focus is just as cool. The wheel choice is suits it very well!
            1975 BMW 2002 : : 1977 BMW 320i : : 1983 BMW 320i

Comment

So much cooler than a mk6. Looks good man.
              I dislike Byron.

Comment

Your ST looks great!

Greetings from the Focus ST Forum!
                KMK Fotografie

Comment

Fifteen52's Tarmac's are so awesome. Your car looks great. I think for the look you where going for you nailed it.
                  NathanHeeney.com

Comment

nice plate

Comment

Yes! I like your decision. I drove one and loved it, how does it handle on the coilovers?
                      Never Lift

Comment

What size and offset are your wheels?

Comment

Love the ST, Very nice,

Where did you tune done? your chart looks like no chart I've ever seen. I thought the purpose of a tune was to flatten out the torque curve to have more usable power over your rev range, not a shit load of at the very bottom to roast your tires then nothing in the mid and high range...

Comment

Need more pics for the german st drivers
                            KMK Fotografie

Comment

Thanks for all the love guys! Yeah the ST has a weird ass torque curve, love burnouts haha! I had my snows on and some dude cut me off and I floored it in 4th and it started spinning lol. I like to think the tq gets me going and the hp takes over. Really though, there are a couple guys working on making turbos that help extend that curve.

Wheels are 18x8.5 et 40 front and et 35 rear. Will go bigger eventually.

Comment

Nice looking ST, Tarmac wheels work very well!!

As a current owner of a previous shape ST(XR5 here in Oz) I was very disappointed to hear they'd ditched the 5cyl.....they sound so good on full song in stock form, not to mention the pops and crackles! I could have almost forgiven the front bar and tail lights to upgrade to one, but there's just something about the front that looks awkward, and the way the tail lights come so far down the side, it just doesn't do it for me. You however, have made one look pretty damn nice with a simple drop and some nice wheels......it's almost got me back onto liking them, well done!

Comment

Working...
                                X