Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mr.Vengeance's 71 S30 240Z Shakotan Obake repping ATLANTA and Burn Unit - GarageZero

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jesus christ. You are a cartist.
    Great neck

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr.VENGEANCE View Post
      nothing real new or anything.. just my two Japanese girls together for rare pics

I sweat over this photos every time I see them.

Comment

• Mr.Vengeance, unbelievable array of vintage rides you have there.

I really like the clean look of the Z with no flares and the15x8.5/9.5 SSR mk3 wheels. What offset front and rear are they?
        Last edited by AdreView; 02-16-2014, 02:34 PM.

Comment

• now is it just me or did the transformers totally steal your idea for the camaro?

Instagram: @half_lung

Comment

• First I was like :

Then:

Then:

I'll be crying myself to sleep tonight. Absolutely beautiful cars. All of them.

Comment

• Originally posted by scweet14 View Post
              now is it just me or did the transformers totally steal your idea for the camaro?

He had a thread on the Tex (I believe) that brought this topic up some months ago. I believe OP in saying his design was stolen by that scoundrel hack of a movie director Michael Bay.

Comment

• Both cars look incredible. Nice work!

------------------Buick Grand National Build--------------------

--------------The War Wagon W124 E320 Wagon----------

Comment

• Epic Cars man. I want your life

Comment

Hey StanceWorkers.. Love what yall do on here.. so I thought to play with yall also.. Id like to share what im doing with my project my 1971 S30Z.

My homies and I built this car from the ground up and are still in the works on it but its at a good show point at the moment..

so yea.. here goes!

how she started out.. looks kinda rough right?.. actually she is practically RUST FREE!
                    It was a stock L24 240Z from Cali from the OG owner.. weird is that the dude was an older

[img][http://farm7.staticflickr.com/6235/6265689680_c64c425e92_b.jpg[/img]

How she sits now!

I threw on Coilovers from an Acura, swapped in an L28 with a 5speed and Triple Weber carbs and a Cannon intake.
                    a set of 15x8.5/9.5 SSR mk3 wheels, my crew Burn Unit paint on the tires, RX7 oilcooler, cleaned up the bay A LOT.
                    Painted my "zombie eyes" headlight bucket blackout, custom fender mirrors, threw on some rear louvers, tinted the lights, plastidipped the rear bumper, and finally resprayed gloss white!(in spraypaint!..lol!)

I painted my Tattoo sleeve on the underside of the hood.. my man Horitoyo did my tattoos in Japan
                    a few years ago.. and I just LOVE the work.. so I did his exact design from my arm to the hood of my Z.

heres under the hood with my sleeve..

and with my True love.. my 67 LS7 Camaro nicknamed "Vengeance"

hope yall dig.. shes really low and "kinda" quick.. but a fun little ride done in Japanese Kyusha Shakotan(lowered classic car) way.. Stand up ATLANTA..

and check out my art site for what I do..

Atlanta native Mr. Totem is a world-renowned graffiti artist and muralist.

later!
                    good to see your still putting in work totem. i met you back i 04 while you were painting and what not.You still hang out with malik that bboy's?

Comment

• Originally posted by BlondieDread! View Post
                      good to see your still putting in work totem. i met you back i 04 while you were painting and what not.You still hang out with malik that bboy's?
                      ....thanks for quoting the entire first page.
                      Steve - now in San Diego!

Shoot My Car - Automotive Photography in SoCal

Comment

• Wow. This content is unbelievable ....

Comment

...i noticed the difference from when i was driving my other 67 camaro...
                          You are the best kind of asshole. The amount of jealousy that hit me when I read this, goddamn...

They look good man, keep it up!

Daily Project 1980 more-door Rabbit "Ruth" ^
                          save the squares

Comment

• damn the smog is pretty bad in atl huh?

jk man keep on doing you cause it's working. do you have an ig?

Comment

• Never disappointing looking at this thread

Comment

• Incredible.. That is all..

Comment

Working...
                                X