This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
    Well now I know its that little to get it back, I want it. So.. How do I go about this?
    ask nicely and pay for expenses, food, gas, tolls?
    Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

Well now I know its that little to get it back, I want it. So.. How do I go about this?
      Call them up and tell them you want to buy it back.

IG: @_olliee

Comment

• Well I mean, I know how I would buy it back, but I mean getting my parts and stuff back, how would I do that?
        - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Unless what you're saying Ollie is that you'll go down and get it for me, in which case as payment, you can have my wheels.
          - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Ollie for president

Comment

Unless what you're saying Ollie is that you'll go down and get it for me, in which case as payment, you can have my wheels.
              That would cost me waaaaaay too much money in gas and expenses. I'd possibly go down with you, get the car, pull off all the parts, and drop it off at a junk yard. What other parts do you want though? Just the coils right?

Comment

• Originally posted by Ollie View Post
                That would cost me waaaaaay too much money in gas and expenses. I'd possibly go down with you, get the car, pull off all the parts, and drop it off at a junk yard. What other parts do you want though? Just the coils right?
                Coils, wheels, there is a ton of shit in the trunk, tools, jack, meguiars orbital polisher. It might just be easier to have Mike do it, if he can.
                - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Coils, wheels, there is a ton of shit in the trunk, tools, jack, meguiars orbital polisher. It might just be easier to have Mike do it, if he can.
                  Yeah it sounds complicated lol.

Comment

• I'm still really tempted to just cut my losses and let it go. The insurance company said they could take the stuff out of the car, and ship it to me. (not wheels and coils but all the other stuff yeah).
                    - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Yeah but wheels and coils are like what 2k?
                      Would be worth buying car for 300, paying about 200 to ship, letting someone keep the all the other shit to part out for their troubles, or if they don't want give them a couple 100 for their troubles.

Comment

• Anyone know if Work can sell replacement lips for their wheels (custom sizing, not the same ones that came on the wheels)?
                        Originally posted by Jesus Christ
                        if "life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness" doesnt include being able to buy a huge veiny motherfucker then the declaration of independence isnt worth the hemp it was written on.
                        Originally posted by Jedidiah
                        he speaks the truth.. he doesn't even have the -- -- eyes.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ollie View Post
                          Fuck even this wouldn't be that bad if you did it in one day, just cover gas\food\expenses should only be a few hundred.

Comment

• Originally posted by Han View Post
                            Anyone know if Work can sell replacement lips for their wheels (custom sizing, not the same ones that came on the wheels)?
                            Uh yeah dude, where the fuck you been?

Comment

• Originally posted by Dudermagee View Post
                              Yeah but wheels and coils are like what 2k?
                              Would be worth buying car for 300, paying about 200 to ship, letting someone keep the all the other shit to part out for their troubles, or if they don't want give them a couple 100 for their troubles.
                              Still though, I go back to school in 4 weeks. And I have no idea who would pick the car up and get it shipped to god knows where, I don't have a place to keep it here. I don't know anyone who ships cars, totalled ones at that, and right now I don't even have a car.
                              - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by Dudermagee View Post
                                Uh yeah dude, where the fuck you been?
                                Busy as shit training a new guy at work.
                                Originally posted by Jesus Christ
                                if "life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness" doesnt include being able to buy a huge veiny motherfucker then the declaration of independence isnt worth the hemp it was written on.
                                Originally posted by Jedidiah
                                he speaks the truth.. he doesn't even have the -- -- eyes.

Comment

Working...
                                X