Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Uk Evo 9

Hello from sunny UK

I thought id post a few pics of my Evo 9, It was built over 4 weeks by myself and a very good friend. the car was a daily drive running 430/430 until one launch too many proved to much for the AYC diff and propshaft

So in replacing the diff and Prop with a RS model we also fitted a few carbon panels

The car also has a full dry carbon interior everything from pillars to door cards the only thing I havent yet done is the dash board as that is being flocked at some point in the near future .

I know its not everyones thing but I like it just a few more things to finish before ill be 100% happy with it ive got a set of formula silver ce28n with polish lip to put on when I get some new rubber just trying to work out the stretch as of now the RE30 have no stretch at all as the car can still be driven hard especially with the new power to weight ratio, the rear stance and camber are set a lil wild at the moment so spirited drives are alot more fun and launching is pretty much out of the question running camber on the rear due to driveshafts removing themselves from the diff

Ill post some better pictures and more of the interior at a later date

Heres a shot from a UK magazine shoot

Ive got another couple of projects on the go to and ill start s build thread for those when I get a second ..ones a civic EG and the other a VW transporter T5 sportline van ....I do have a weird taste in automobiles
    Last edited by Jonny Carbon; 05-28-2013, 03:28 AM.

Please paint it a single color! For the rest it sounds likes an amazing car.

Comment

The two colour are Carbon and silver for me painting the car a whole colour would lose the Carbon too much
      too many evos have the same carbon stylings etc etc ...i never follow the crowd LOL
      Last edited by Jonny Carbon; 05-28-2013, 03:41 AM.

Comment

paint everything please

otherwise nice car
        Bone stock 2004 Audi A8

Comment

Paint the carbon to match, or wrap the silver to match the carbon.
          BMW E38
          That White Evo
          -SOLD
          instagram @kbuss
          flickr

Comment

Originally posted by PoLonY View Post
            paint everything please

otherwise nice car
            Fellas this car will never see a carbon wrap ..and painting the carbon Couldnt bring myself to do it there is a rear quater mould under construction but money is the kick in the jewles

Comment

Is the hood propped like that for functionality? Because it looks dumb. Also agree need to paint it or wrap the rest of the car carbon.

Comment

Originally posted by Jonny Carbon View Post
                Fellas this car will never see a carbon wrap ..and painting the carbon Couldnt bring myself to do it there is a rear quater mould under construction but money is the kick in the jewles
                I agree. You should never paint the carbon, and carbon wrap is a stupid idea as it will detract from the actual carbon on the car. However, if you painted the non carbon bits black so it was a little more subtle this would transform it.

Comment

Working...
                X