Clear All

• Same here, just saying.

Is there a m42 kit available in the us?
    If not dbilas has one.

Comment

• Yes there’s a kit available here.

Comment

• Originally posted by Miroteknik View Post
        Outdated vintage carbureted German shitbox Independant Throttle Body ASMR Channel

CLick Heer
        autonomous driving turbochared nitromethane injected 3 cyl. with cylinder deactivation the future is now kind thing right?

Comment

• Originally posted by OrangeBlue View Post
          autonomous driving turbochared nitromethane injected 3 cyl. with cylinder deactivation the future is now kind thing right?
          yeahh probably, so enjoy the last 5-10 years of gasoline boys.

if that long

Comment

• in 10 years when we will be commuting in autonomous pods, you will be able to go to simulation stations where you will be able to sit in a cockpit and look at screens and shift an electronic joystick. exhaust-scents will be pumped into the cockpit based on your simulation vehicle choice, along with engine sounds with "ITB equipped" special DLC available

Comment

• will be nostalgic to download the "racelands suspension" mod DLC and really put the simulator's hydraulics to a workout

Comment

• "hey bob howd you like the polo body-drop rat rod mod?"

"haha stfu ted, i have herniated 3 disks in my spine and will need a round of tetanus shots at your expense"

"im not even mad, watching you flung around in the simulator like a rag in the dryer was worth whatever your reconstructive surgery is going to cost"

Comment

• ironic that the "static" mod is still gonna actually be mimic'd by hydraulics though, but i guess thats getting nit picky

Comment

• there will be black market underground race tracks where you can drive real gasoline-fueled cars at a $$ premium

Comment

• may have to switch to propane though, which is a shame, cause could there possibly be a gayer fuel to run on a car than propane

Comment

• i'll hide a chainsaw in my underground lair and fire it up once a year to remember the beauty of a time long gone

Comment

• Ahaha Jesus...

The 911 drives, I just need to do a top end rebuild when I can... Once moved in to house and got my bitchin' toolbox etc I am going to be pulling the motor and stripping it down
                          IG: @sebastienaudeon
                          1974 Porsche 911S

Originally posted by TRaNz
                          *pats Sebs head*
                          there there.
                          keep calm, go mash your face on a car window.

Comment

• My girls gonna be pissed when I tell her we’re buying a house but the garage needs to be bigger than the house and if we buy a house without a garage, I’m building a garage bigger than the fucking house. It’s just that simple.

Comment

• Well, time to shop for bikes.

Comment

• fireman bonus come in?

Comment

Working...
                                X