Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rali@BagRiders View Post
    She's getting there!
    This^^. I would look into different paddle switches to keep a clean look. Other than that it looks great.

Comment

I have a soft spot for Subarus.

Comment

She's getting there!
        lolz. Sure is.

Comment

remove those arrows! or something lol.

Comment

sub'd
            sigpic

Follow me on Instagram! @cskzero

Comment

Subscribed.

Comment

Originally posted by Richard_Gud. View Post
                It's the Rocker Switch from AccuAir. You can't remove the arrows.

- www.bagriders.com - Email us at: sales@bagriders.com -

- Did you find a lower price? We Price Match! -

Comment

It's the Rocker Switch from AccuAir. You can't remove the arrows.
                  You can with rocker switches from AAC or multiple other sources.

Comment

Originally posted by Evil Panda View Post
                    This^^. I would look into different paddle switches to keep a clean look. Other than that it looks great.
                    Originally posted by Richard_Gud. View Post
                    As per Rali's response, yeah that's the AccuAir Rocker Switch. I think wiring in a different switch would be a bit of a hassle, and the LED's are used for displaying error codes as well as which ride height preset you're at. Maybe one day down the road I'll figure out a way to get a cleaner, more OEM looking rocker, but for now the AccuAir rocker is going to stay

Thanks everyone for the kind remarks!

Day 3 - Wheels & Wiring

Not all that exciting to look at, but the relay and fuses are all wired up! I like this location, they should be very easy to access. The manifold and ECU are also mounted now I kind of want to do something with the wires to clean things up a bit, maybe some nice heat shrink? What do you guys think? It's not much of a rats nest now, and I'm not sure how much heat shrinking wrapping some of the bigger wire bundles would help.

The wheels and tires did come in! 18x9.5 +38mm offset Rota T2R Hyper-Blacks. One piece, but I'm diggin the look. I think the hyper black goes well with the urban grey of my Suby.

Gotta love the storage capability of the Wagon! I'm super glad I didn't have to sacrifice any trunk space, otherwise this wouldn't have been possible.... The tires are 215x40 Hankook V12 evo K110

Gonna work on plumbing tonight! If all goes well air lines will be run real, real soon
                    - Call us at: 802 . 735 . 2574 - Email us at: sales@bagriders.com - - // - - We're open: Monday - Friday 9:00 - 5:00 Eastern -

Comment

nice progress so far, id suggest wiring in a simple switch box as a backup and also making setting the preset heights easier to deal with
                      Insta Mintyhinrichs

Comment

Originally posted by hinrichs View Post
                        nice progress so far, id suggest wiring in a simple switch box as a backup and also making setting the preset heights easier to deal with
                        I've got something figured out...
                        - Call us at: 802 . 735 . 2574 - Email us at: sales@bagriders.com - - // - - We're open: Monday - Friday 9:00 - 5:00 Eastern -

Comment

Sub'd. In for more pics Love wagons.
                          | 92 Corolla AE92 | HKS SMF, Testpipe, Hyperco/Tokico/GC | Houston, TX | 86Garage |

Comment

oh fuck yes! im doing my 07 over the winter!

Comment

damn, so did you piece your setup together or just bought a kit??

this is subscribed

Comment

I like the wheel color choice.

Comment

Working...
                                X