Pet Peeves & Things That Annoy You Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by mrg7243 View Post
    All of these flared, track seats, caged, hydro e brake builds with no intention of tracking or any power mods.
    Because scene points....

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

• Originally posted by mrg7243 View Post
      All of these flared, track seats, caged, hydro e brake builds with no intention of tracking or any power mods.
      I agree with this.
      BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
      Originally posted by Ollie
      We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• "Oh my gosh, I need snow tires!"
        Motherfucker winter comes at the same time each year, it's not a fucking surprise. Don't act like the snow caught you off-guard.

"Oooh they're so expensive!"
        They're cheaper than getting into an accident. They're also less expensive than most summer tires, and save you the wear and tear on your other-season tires. Don't complain, you had all summer to budget safe tires. See above about when it should happen.

"But I have allseasons!"
        Do you know why they're called all seasons? Because they're mediocre in all off the seasons.
        We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• "k"

MB Obsidian Black Metallic Crossfire SRT-6
          Instagram - @osshwa

Comment

• "why would you lower a truck? you cant haul anything with that"
            uhm yea i can bitch fuck off

Comment

• Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster View Post
              "Oh my gosh, I need snow tires!"
              Motherfucker winter comes at the same time each year, it's not a fucking surprise. Don't act like the snow caught you off-guard.

"Oooh they're so expensive!"
              They're cheaper than getting into an accident. They're also less expensive than most summer tires, and save you the wear and tear on your other-season tires. Don't complain, you had all summer to budget safe tires. See above about when it should happen.

"But I have allseasons!"
              Do you know why they're called all seasons? Because they're mediocre in all off the seasons.

rofl, i just ordered snow tires today. general arcticmax, $248 shipped for the set. cant wait to see how they compare to my old winterforces.

people that drive 5-10 under when its clear out
              people that cant merge
              people that dont use turn signals
              left lane hogs

i was in PA over the weekend (west norriton, if anybody knows where that is), and i noticed something amazing:

People only use the left lane for passing. awesome.

the problem is they are too stupid to get over until they nearly run into me, lol. im doing the 5-10 over in the right lane, and they ride my ass until i start slowing down and then they swerve into the left lane and go flying past me. i had at least 25-30 cars do this.

cant they plan that lane change a bit earlier?
              gooby pls

Comment

• "Just Another" car builds.

Comment

• When other Crossfire owners constantly DM me or ask me on Instagram "BRO WHAT WHEELZ ARE THOSE?" "BRO WHAT ARE UR SPECZ?!" "BROOOOOO HOW CAN I MAKE MY CROSSFIYA LOOK EXACTLY LIKE URZ!?!?!?!"

I mean seriously.......the car came out in 2004 (asides from the SRT models like mine which were only offered as an '05 model in the US). That means there has been TEN GODDAMN YEARS for these 'tards, whom most of which have had their Crossjawns for considerably longer than I have, to get a clue on how to make these cars look cool.

I usually just don't reply. Beause if I did i'd probably just tell them to kill themselves......lol.
                  MB Obsidian Black Metallic Crossfire SRT-6
                  Instagram - @osshwa

Comment

• Rolling roadblocks on the freeway...
                    Dumbass lady on the phone that moved over RIGHT in front of me this morning, going about 6mph slower than I was, Literally about to pass her! I love closing my throttle body for idiots!

GET OFF THE DAMN PHONE
                    -Christian.

'91 318iS AW2/blk slow garage queen/build...
                    '02 ///M3 carbonschwartz 6MT daily beast
                    '37 Chevy pickup-garagequeen...

Comment

• People who pull out in front of you on a 4 way stop when its your turn almost causing an accident and then not even acknowledging that it just happened.

I was driving with my sister and we were stopped on a 4 way stop light and this girl in a mk4 golf was in the left turn lane to get onto the road we were on. So we are sitting there waiting for our turn to go and then it becomes our turn and we go (like we should) and this girl goes too we came like within 4-5 feet away from her door almost t-boning her. and we slammed on our brakes and she didnt even acknowledge we were there. I was mad for about an hour after that.

/Rant

Comment

• People who need to act like they know everything, and will jump into a conversation about cars when they drive a bone stock Toyota Echo. I don't care if you don't know about cars. Everybody has a start. But don't you DARE pretend to be some sort of car genius.

"Understeer is when you hit the wall with the front of the car and oversteer is when you hit the wall with the rear of the car.

Horsepower is how fast you hit the wall, torque is how far you take the wall with you."

Comment

• When you go out for burritos for lunch, and whoever makes your burrito completely fucks it up.

Read: https://medium.com/@luckyshirt/dear-...o-fd08c0babb57

Comment

• 3G.

Comment

• Originally posted by coconutt View Post
                              3G.
                              A thousand times yes.

My phone continually lies to me.

Phone "Hey buddy, you got 3G''

Me "Ah sweet"

Phone
                              Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster
                              Internet high five for you.

Comment

• I dislike it because I strive off of 4GLTE lol.

Comment

Working...
                                X