No announcement yet.

Arh miMazdarari..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not sure how I feel about this car, but good luck with it.
    @sd262 - instagram

Comment

Cool. Lower and it would be awesome.

Teal looks nice.

Comment

set a theme and stick with it dude. The green,pink,red,silver and black don't mix well.

Other than that, you are on the right path!

Comment

Originally posted by Icana4dit View Post
          yeaahhhh

Originally posted by FluidMotorUnion
          Things made of metal can be remade, but flesh and bone cannot be replicated. Not even by Rota.
          Originally posted by Kielan
          VW kids go to Hondas, Honda kids go to BMW, BMW kids stick with BMW because they are the best.
          ///stanceworks\\\

Comment

Rears really need some 9x16s or 9x15. With some camber and maybe a slight pull it shouldnt be a problem to fit em.

As for wheels i really dig the 4-spoke Works. Check out this civic

slamburglars.com

Comment

Originally posted by Hayden View Post
              This is different..

O.o
              Yes it gets alot of attention where ever it goes, from young boys & girls walking into things from rubbernecking, to the silver fox 50+ generation who probably wish they could be rockin this number...as they say" the 'Vette may make them wet, but the '3 makes 'em pee"

Originally posted by Icana4dit View Post
              Thanks, one day it will be finished....

Originally posted by willis View Post
              Cool. Lower and it would be awesome.

Teal looks nice.
              Sump guard waiting to fit, then it will onto more lows
              Im feeling white centres with polished lip

Originally posted by MarckusSB View Post
              set a theme and stick with it dude. The green,pink,red,silver and black don't mix well.

Other than that, you are on the right path!
              I know I tried something a bit different and everyones a bit like aoww red+pink not good which I knew, but fuck it anyway it's funny when you say " yeah, thats Vagina coloured"
              Ideally I would like the car repainted in white, so the red would be out the equation making the pink and green work better together, or I might embrace the red just get it blown over as it badly fading in patched and remove the pink, we'll see what happens in the future.

Originally posted by G535 View Post
              Rears really need some 9x16s or 9x15. With some camber and maybe a slight pull it shouldnt be a problem to fit em.

As for wheels i really dig the 4-spoke Works. Check out this civic
              Yeah me too lush wheels. I think it would cool too with wider rears to try it out am looking into getting just 1 revo five spoke in 9x15 stretching a spare 195/50 I have on it and seeing how far out it will be with 2 camber bolts.
              Last edited by Teknomaz; 01-31-2012, 12:16 PM.

Comment

Pre Japfest clean and polish then a lovely sunny drive out in country with the '3 and the new camera.

Comment

Wow you really cleaned this up!!! I had to go back into your previous pages to see if this was the same car.. otherwise i was going to post this on your thread ROFL!!!! Great Job!!

W I L D M A N 'S R O D S H O P

R.I.P P.WALKER 2013/11/30

Comment

Hey Thanks Brick.. amazing what a better camera can do... I bet it was like a double take wtf for you!
                    but its pretty kewl you thought it was a different car. been receiving lots of compliments about it on the boards/FB and at Japfest
                    last weekend, of which I got stuck on driving up onto one of the on ramps, luckily some peeps helped pushed me off.
                    Really happy with the way it looks it those pics and just a touch of post production on PS.
                    I want to go out again soon and take some at night
                    Last edited by Teknomaz; 05-16-2012, 11:23 AM.

Comment

takes me back...
                      one of my buddies in college had one of these saucy sex pancakes and i always wondered what one would look like if it wasn't utilized as a rolling dumpster.

you, my friend, are off to a great start. i like the stance but it still needs something... perhaps a wheel color change or a park bench spoiler (i am not being serious) will nip it above the bud.

bottom line : i love it. you're killing it bro(ther)
                      Last edited by Darius Ticklerod; 05-16-2012, 11:14 PM.

Comment

Hey thanks Brother(Man) appreciate the sentiment
                        Speaking of wheel colour change I think I have finally found the perfect set of wheels for this puppy that I feel suit the car so well and are pretty unique to this marque. Im so in love with them right now:

Comment

I love the yellow letters on the tires. maybe you could do something with the front bumper like paint the lip black or something? IMO looking at it head on there isn't enough color diferentiation, theres a lot of red lol. but awesome car man, keep it up!

btw those gold wheels would look great

Comment

Thanks baker Yeah I know what yo saying man I really need to make another black front wind splitter again and try not to snap this one! Gold wheels fo shizzle

Been out and about having fun with the camera again and messing around with post production in PS and photomatix HDR. Way too processed I know...

Tried to do a 360 degree panoramic interior shot which didn't really work, probably need some kind of motorized mount to pull this off.

and finally some light painting.

wanna try some rolling shots soon as my buddy is free again.

Comment

So if you have seen my work log you will know I have a set of 9x16 Brock B1 wheels coming shortly with 215/45 tyres, really hoping they will give me the fitment we are hoping for, maybe tyres will be too wide. Would be great to have the Image HT's though it's like I'm working my way up the wheel market so maybe one day....just like the property ladder!

So I figured I really got to elevate these Brocks to another level, don't get me wrong really always like these and the Azevs, so I'm afraid your going to have to deal with another bloody photoshop of my car.
                              Tried white wheels, bit too rally slag for my liking, but the Gold really pops, wouldn't you agree?

Comment

lower it more pls
                                Originally posted by mrfobbyaccent
                                i'm sorreh AWWPEHH
                                | 95 e36 M3-sold POS | 98 e36 M3-track rat RIP ;( | 90 NA Eunos-lookatme car |

Comment

Working...
                                X