No announcement yet.

Arh miMazdarari..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There is always ways to make it better. Spacers and some 165 45 Europe jawn tires to compliment more low

Comment

Did debate gold wheels when first buying these. White would look great but Ive had them before and they look dirty alot of the time. No serious car work fo me anyway for a couple of months> health reason, then after taht I really want to get booosted

Tried my hand at some fresh pics today...

Comment

awesome to be able to use the watermark, thanks!

Im going lower a little more on the rear, maybe space the front out a bit with a touch of camber. Got too low and wont be able to get out the driveway!
        Ultimately I wanna paint the car white, with the gold wheels.. lot of dosh though.
        Last edited by Teknomaz; 10-31-2011, 01:03 PM.

Comment

It looks like the love child of a drunken orgy between a Del Sol, a Miata and a CRX.

...but I mean that in the good way.
          -Darrick

Frankenbike Build Thread
          Another Frankenbike Build

sigpic

Comment

Made me chuckle...

But yeah they are a little bit of an oddball despite having quite a big following. Previous owners always seem to look back on with admiration, just a shame alot of them got rice overloaded.

Comment

Comment

For a second there i thought it was a baby 944s, nice whip!

Comment

Originally posted by cruzd2 View Post
                  For a second there i thought it was a baby 944s, nice whip!
                  Haha Thats not the first time thats been said either, Thanks Man.

Although I do like my wheels I am willing to change upto 16's for a better stance.
                  Think these would really compliment a white paint job.

16 x 8J ET20 , I think 9J will be too much...

Comment

nice and clean
                    "The meaning of life is not simply to exist, to survive, but to move ahead, to go up, to achieve, to conquer."

Comment

Sorry nothing new to report on more lows yet! I think the sump I have for the skid plate is not the right one and I should of never joined up here because yo'all making me want some real deal wheels but finding something original that will suit the car and hasn't been overdone on miatas/civics etc is quite tricky I think....

So all I got at the mo is some more pony photoshops:P

but seeing as this is the style forum you can all indulge me for a bit

I mean i quite like what I have already would just be better if they were not multi fitment and were real splits as those fake bolts are starting to annoy me! So then immediate thoughts: compomotive ML's in gold.

Then thoughts turned to 4 spokes if the 8 spokes worked why not 4?! contacted revolution only to be told they dont make 'em anymore! Then I discovered Work equip and vivid racings interest free credit for six months
                      They would be a real investment!! but they are such a nice looking wheel

Tried a few others including comp TH's and rev. 5 spokes

Comment

Teal for sure! I like it a lot man! Keep it clean!

Comment

Cheers man .. it needs a clean thats fo sure!lol

Comment

Is it me or is the front bumper fitment off?

Comment

There is a little panel gap where it meets the wing yes if that's what your referring to?

Comment

This is different..

O.o

Comment

Working...
                                X