Just rock it like this.

Comment

just tac on some fender flares.

Comment

smaller lips necessary, and then some camber, you might pull it off

Comment

pull some fenders and slap some camber on, job done

Comment

I would say sell em since they are a clean set of BBS and take that chunk of change to get something for the new car. Not sayin they "can't" fit, just the whole balance of front and rear lip sizes is throwin it off. With the money you get, you could cop a set of 17's with similar dish and lookin cleanon your EP3. Just my 2 cents
              (ps- kids LOOOVE the BBS lately so perfect time to sell)

Just remembered, couldn't find a pic but there was an xB a couple years ago that rocked fender flares on the rear only. It actually worked really well. I'll see if I can dig up something on google. I remember people saying it was like a dually. lol. It was real cool though.
              Last edited by byhi; 05-24-2011, 10:30 AM.

Comment

moar poke

Comment

I was wondering what happened after you posted those wheels last year. Interested in seeing what the end result is.

Comment

oh this is going to be nice once its lowered

Comment

Please camber the rear for everyone here drooling, this will be insane

Comment

subscribed!

Comment

UPDATE.

So the story goes like this - the wheels have been FS for a while now with no results. I happened to blow out a tire pulling into my driveway at home (was going home for just the weekend). Anyhow, the tires on the black wheels the car came with are snow tires, and they're all pretty much bald at this point. I dislike the wheels with a passion, and didn't want to put new tires on the wheels.

My Mom has a JCW MCS Convertible, so I borrowed her JCW wheels for a week and a half while I figured out what the hell I was going to do about the tire situation.

Now, I have decided to bite the bullet and fit the RS'. I am currently rolling on two of the BBS, and two of the black wheels. 16" in the front, and 15" in the rear. Timing is shitty because I'm an hour and a half away at school, and there is no possible way for me to work on the car here (school). I ordered 2 more 16x2.5" lips from tunershop to make the fronts and rears match - 16x8.5 +14. While I was at it, I ordered a set of coil overs. So in the next month or so I'm going to have the new lips powder coated and I'm going to DUMP it.

So here is where I'm currently at:

Because there is more clearance in the front, the rears should poke a little bit more than the fronts, and there will be more balance. The guys on the local forum are telling me it's going to look shitty, but they are wrong. It's going to look sick.

I am also planning the following to compliment the upcoming stance:
                          -Either a Volvo lip, or something simple like a home depot lip.
                          -OEM mud flaps.
                          -I am also contemplating a Mugen wing to make the car look a little bit less "round".
                          I normally don't like aftermarket shit, but I think that leaving everything stock, raking the car forward slightly (40 series in front, 45 series out back) and adding a super aggressive wing would somehow look awesome as shit.

I also need to do something about the headlight haze. But that is where I am at.

Canon, Fuji, Mamiya, Minolta + Pentax.

Comment

Oh, I was thinking about doing polished lips and eventually gold hardware. I think I've decided to stick with all white and eventually add black spiked bolts.

Canon, Fuji, Mamiya, Minolta + Pentax.

Comment

i say keep the white but the gold hardware is gonna look dope!

cant wait to see this thing slammed!

Comment

wet sand the headlights with 2000 grit and plenty of water

should be good

Love me a nice Ep3 btw

Comment

Working...
                                X