Aussie P.O.S. R31 Skyline

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by MattHatCat View Post
    i think i found it last night. looks good, finished being a student yet so you can pour money in ?? :p
    you should update!
    you seem to be on here a lot why no updates!
    Yeah not a student anymore but between jobs and living in a small town it's a pain to find another job especially when your 19.

I'm not on here that much, no updates because I **** taking pics of shit when working and lately it's still just stripping shit from the car, then it's going to be bodywork and shit like that.

Plus having 2 projects slows work down. 240 Wagon and R31 #boxlyfe

I am really broke with far too many ideas.

Comment

• God damn it man a 240 wagon is what my misses and I want to build, that's what I'm planning to put an Ls in! Haha
      We have very similar taste! Ha ha
      Good work on us!

Life's a bitch ain't it man
      Hope you find a good job soon bro
      BULLSHIT BUILD-THREAD

Comment

• Originally posted by MattHatCat View Post
        God damn it man a 240 wagon is what my misses and I want to build, that's what I'm planning to put an Ls in! Haha
        We have very similar taste! Ha ha
        Good work on us!

Life's a bitch ain't it man
        Hope you find a good job soon bro
        Oh shit.

With my 240 Wagon I'm planning to go 1UZ, shift kitted auto, bagged and a decent stereo system.

Comment

• That's sweet man
          I like 1uz's
          Handle boost pretty well from my understanding
          Yeah I wanna make a low clean cruiser LS wagon 240 will probably be going manual though
          BULLSHIT BUILD-THREAD

Comment

• I was originally going to go RB25/30, T51r etc but would be a pain to engineer and rego down here so 1uz is abit more sensible and staying auto because my base car is already auto and after doing a manual conversion on my old VL, I'll never do it again.

Comment

• Dat wiring is mint.
              Please gimmi the PO number.

Comment

• I think he worked at super cheap auto
                BULLSHIT BUILD-THREAD

Comment

• Its super cheap for a reason I had my king chrome 3/8 rachet stolen I bought a sca set that had lifetime warranty I broke it that arvo they wanted to send it back to get it repaired? Wtf give me another one mfrs

Comment

• I had the exact same thing happen
                    I stripped the inside of the sca ratchet from a big set I had bough
                    They gave me my money back no questions asked so I used that money to buy a relatively good stanly set & and haven't had a single problem with it
                    BULLSHIT BUILD-THREAD

Comment

• Nice car, nice work. Keep it up

From Brazil with Love

Comment

• Thanks man !

Well! I have finally got it!

After trying to track one down casually for the last year I finally have a lower alternator bolt and spacer
                        Needs a going over with a wire wheel but this will actually allow me to get it running yayyyy
                        BULLSHIT BUILD-THREAD

Comment

• Aussie P.O.S. R31 Skyline

Okay kinda an update I guess
                          Today because work was incredibly slow I had a whole day on "standby" basically a day to do whatever I damn well liked, so what better way to spend the day then finish something I have been meaning to do forever
                          I give you my rotary tumbler...

I used the motor and belt from an old cloths dryer and the rest out of msg and some crap wood I had laying around

All it needs is a lick of paint, I think I have some ack laying around somewhere

I will need to modify it for a stronger barrel as I think this one is to flimsy and most likely not water tight ( it's my ex house mates old protein shake container)
                          I have ordered some 6mm medium cut ceramic triangle media as that's about the best I can do in Aus but if anyone has a good lead on where and how to get AFFORDABLE resin media in Aus please let me know haha
                          I'll leave you with Tilly one of my cats enjoying the new furniture.
                          BULLSHIT BUILD-THREAD

Comment

Working...
                          X