X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• holy mother of god.
    Sam | SICKTRACKS

Comment

• Fucking jeep places. They said my seats would be here monday/tuesday. Awesome so I start to rip my car apart and do the interior. I call monday too see if they come in yet and they said that they would be here late this week. No biggie, I still have a lot to do to keep me busy. Thursday came and went and now its friday. I called them 3 times. First time was at 1:40 and they said that they will be here in about 30 minutes and that they will call me when they come. The dude even said that they would be here for sure today. So now its 5 and I called them two other times and they didn't pick up. The answering machine said that there office hours is monday-friday till 6:30. If I don't get a call from them by then, im going to be pissed because I wont have them until monday then. Its been 2 weeks now. I havent been able to drive my car since monday. fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuk. Ive done everything I need to do to the car other then change the oil and install the seats.

/rant.

-Dan

Comment

• So I had a friend go hiking this weekend and it started storming and he got struck by lightning. Small lightning but still. He said that it was quite the experience. lulz

04' 350z
        89' s13 Coupe - Sold

Flickr

Originally posted by Kielan
        That would liven things up a bit. I could go for a shooting right now.

Comment

• joyous day, the car is soldz

Comment

• congrats!!!!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by PHAS3D View Post
              So I had a friend go hiking this weekend and it started storming and he got struck by lightning. Small lightning but still. He said that it was quite the experience. lulz
              you, your facebook says your hometown is Boston, whats the deal with that?

Comment

• by the way, Kielans guna be pumped

Comment

• Originally posted by DuWerk View Post
                  you, your facebook says your hometown is Boston, whats the deal with that?
                  Ha well I was born in Boston. Moved when I was like 5 or 6 to NC.

04' 350z
                  89' s13 Coupe - Sold

Flickr

Comment

• GAY!

I'm going to be in Tennessee in a few days

Comment

• Hahahah well have fun with the rednecks.

04' 350z
                      89' s13 Coupe - Sold

Flickr

Comment

• LOLOLOLOLOL

I make fun of them all the time, goin to hang out with my Low Bro

Comment

• Ha its almost as bad where I live. Well mainly my county. It fucking SUCKS. oh well.

04' 350z
                          89' s13 Coupe - Sold

Flickr

Comment

• Yea, the kid I'm going to kick it with is a huge red neck, talks like this

"bess dernd sounen bimdubyuh"

Comment

• ha your FUCKED.

04' 350z
                              89' s13 Coupe - Sold

Flickr

Comment

• I know dude, I'm scared, like what kind of person drives low cars in the south?

Comment

Working...
                                X