CKS coilovers?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CKS coilovers?

has anyone on here had any experience with CKS coilovers?

the brand i was originally going to buy doesn't make a system for the GTI anymore so now im hunting for a quality set.

they are local which is why im looking into CKS

i currently have cks coilovers on my e36.
    theyre fantastic.
    only problem i have with them is that, im maxed out and still not low enough.

Comment

Originally posted by Dre Day View Post
      i currently have cks coilovers on my e36.
      theyre fantastic.
      only problem i have with them is that, im maxed out and still not low enough.
      did you opt for the shorter swift springs or just the standard springs they come with.

the only thing im worried about is what your saying, maxed out and not low enough, would **** to spend this kinda money on them and not get my desired set up

Comment

Did you see if broadway static has something for your application? You definitely won't have that issue with their coilovers.

Comment

Originally posted by Francois Dillinger View Post
          Did you see if broadway static has something for your application? You definitely won't have that issue with their coilovers.
          Yeah ive already checked. Fortune auto and broadway static dont make systems for the mk6 :/

Comment

Originally posted by VeeDubb View Post
            did you opt for the shorter swift springs or just the standard springs they come with.

the only thing im worried about is what your saying, maxed out and not low enough, would **** to spend this kinda money on them and not get my desired set up
            i have the standard springs.
            ive been wanting to buy swift springs, just never got around to doing so.

Comment

I have cks with swift springs and could lay the car on the ground if I wanted to. drives and handles great. love these coils.

Comment

Working...
              X