e30 coilover build need help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• e30 coilover build need help

So I have a 1991 318i that im trying to build a coil over kit for. Im thinking about piecing the whole kit together. Im going to cut 2 inches out of my strut housings as well and run ix struts in the front.

I want to buy this kit

Buy these camber plates for the front https://www.cosmoracing.com/productinfo.asp?pid=2085

Then buy some lightly used or go with brand new Billy HD front struts

Plus for the perches ill fab up my own resting spot for the aluminum purches.

I read a review on here with someone saying they went from ground controls to this set up. They said it wasn't bad but you can tell the difference. I think its because it the coil over kit the springs arnt the greatest. But if there that bad i can always get different springs. Plus with both of his set ups he never cut the 2 inches out of his strut housings. (at least he didn't say he did).

Let me know what you think.
    Live life Low.

have you thought about Broadway Static coilovers?
    Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
      have you thought about Broadway Static coilovers?
      I would love to run broadways but there way to pricey right now at my age.
      Live life Low.

Comment

Thats cool. Just throwing the option out there for you, in case you havent heard of us haha
        Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
          Thats cool. Just throwing the option out there for you, in case you havent heard of us haha
          Dont worry! Ive herd of you guys!
          Live life Low.

Comment

up
            Live life Low.

Comment

I would love to run broadways but there way to pricey right now at my age.

Comment

Working...
              X