FS: 1991 Mercedes W124 Wagon - YSR Coils

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS: 1991 Mercedes W124 Wagon - YSR Coils

Putting this on hold for a while. We recently moved and I no longer have access to the car. I'll bump it back up again when I'm ready to sell it.

Selling my W124.

Price: $3,500 obo
    Miles: 17x,xxx
    Condition:
    Paint: 8/10 (some paint chips have been filled, a couple of spots of surface rust, cleans up real nice)
    Interior: 9/10 - Nearly perfect in every way
    Mechanical Issues:
    Broken tab holding the passenger sun visor
    Middle air vents don't work, just need the actuator replaced
    I've been having a bit of trouble with water getting into the gas tank. I've patched a hole in the fuel line and replaced the gasket seals around the filler cap so hopefully that fixed it, I just haven't driven it much since then.
    A bit of rust under one of the rear lights. I haven't found any anywhere else (see pics)

Literally everything else works in this car. A/C blows super cold, heat works great, sunroof works perfectly, electric seats work, seat memory works, radio works, cruise control, etc. I can't overstate just how good of condition this car is in.

Other specs:
    Sunroof
    Electric seats (with memory)
    Rear facing seat for nostalgia
    Installed the fender spacers to flare them out already
    It's on Yellow Speed Racing coilovers.
    SLS shocks are still used in the rear with the shortened spring from the coilovers.
    The fronts are separate shocks and springs. The spring adjustment collar is crammed up inside of the top spring seat, which makes it a pain to adjust but I didn't trust their other coilover setup where they use a shock+spring strut assembly with a little helper spring. That shit is weird and I don't think the shock mount is supposed to handle that much weight.
    Coils have adjustable shocks and camber plates. All in all, pretty nice.

Basically, it's fucking awesome. Unfortunately we're moving to the mountains and I have 2 wagons and what I really need is a truck. Located in Pawleys Island, will help deliver up to 2 hours away or will cover half the cost of shipping (within continental US). Somebody please buy this so I don't have to sell it to some 85 year old who won't appreciate just how awesome these are.

The only trades I'll consider are:
    Toyota T100
    Toyota 1st gen Taco
    Nissan D21
    Datsun 620/720

Plus cash if needed to be an equal trade (or I can bring cash if needed to make it equal).

I also have a set of Ferrari 348 wheels I was planning on running on this. I could do a discount for both if anyone is interested, would just need a set of adapters to be ready to run:

Pics:

Paint damage:

Interior damage:

I can take more pics if you want them.
    Last edited by Withers; 06-12-2017, 11:32 AM.
    Jason
    flickr
    build thread

PM sent.

Comment

Working...
    X