Bagged W210 Photoshoot

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bagged W210 Photoshoot

A good buddy shot some pics of my w210 and I just wanted to share with you guys!

I have a lot planned for over the winter, hopefully I can come out swinging next show season.

Since the shoot, I've picked up a set of OEM headlights and filler panels with headlight washers.

I'm hunting a lip kit (Wald, Carlsson, etc,) or a Fabulous VIP kit. The road is long but the journey rocks!

Instagram: @Eurow

Oh gawd that's hot. So clean and simple. Love seeing an unmolested w210 because Thailand and Taiwan put out some pretty crazy w210's but they are always crazy VIP Gt style and it gets old. I miss your C124 but this thing is just as cool.

Originally posted by Stupid Kid
    I need the weed in advance i can't ride my bmx across the ocean unless im high

Comment

Haha thanks man! Some of the Thai stuff really inspires me but I also need to build something I can DD. I miss the 124 a lot, sadly, it's sitting in a very, very bad place now.

Comment

looks good aired out

what's the driving height?
        Floccinaucinihilipilification

Comment

Pre-facelift W210's look really outdated and aged poorly imo, but somehow this looks really fresh.

Building a W124 Benz

Comment

never really saw the w210 as a very pretty car, but theres definitely some good lines in there. Looks good man

Comment

Looks killer man
              @sirlowalot

Comment

Badass

Comment

Originally posted by P78 View Post
                  looks good aired out

Thank you, and I'll try to get some roller soon!

Originally posted by Jorgen View Post
                  Pre-facelift W210's look really outdated and aged poorly imo, but somehow this looks really fresh.
                  I am still undecided on the bumpers, some days I love it, and some days I want them gone, haha.

Originally posted by Mehowski View Post
                  never really saw the w210 as a very pretty car, but theres definitely some good lines in there. Looks good man
                  It's been a challenge to work around the body lines, I hope to get some more work done this winter.

Originally posted by Jkerem View Post
                  Looks killer man
                  Why, thank you!

Originally posted by trm- View Post
                  Badass
                  Garcias!

Comment

Looks good so far, I think we there's a need for more build w201's. Have you seen those Indonesian w210's? I prefer their style with Brabus lips and Carlsson or Lorinser wheels.
                    Sorry, but do you mind to tell me how you made those facelift skirts fit?
                    I kind of love the preface w210's, because of their boxy bumpers

Comment

Originally posted by E280Benz View Post
                      Looks good so far, I think we there's a need for more build w201's. Have you seen those Indonesian w210's? I prefer their style with Brabus lips and Carlsson or Lorinser wheels.
                      Sorry, but do you mind to tell me how you made those facelift skirts fit?
                      I kind of love the preface w210's, because of their boxy bumpers
                      Yea, the Indonesian guys are killing it! I have some things I am working on that will mix the USDM/Indo VIP styles going into this car.

The facelift skirts don't need any modification to fit a pre-facelift. Just removed the factory rubber trim and under panels and the skirt will install in it's place.

Originally posted by P78 View Post
                      looks good aired out

Sorry, I meant to post this earlier.

Comment

Wanna see some ass

Comment

It almost looks better at ride height wtf! I'm a fan!

Originally posted by Stupid Kid
                          I need the weed in advance i can't ride my bmx across the ocean unless im high

Comment

Originally posted by trm- View Post
                            Wanna see some ass
                            Coming soon!

Originally posted by 190Evan View Post
                            It almost looks better at ride height wtf! I'm a fan!
                            Yo! You're not the first to say that lol

Comment

Working...
                            X