Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This thread is missing something...

Comment

Here's a couple shots from when Jim Davis came over to take some shots for the recently posted S|W Article on Bag Riders. Thanks again for an amazing article guys, really made us all smile huge

Jim Davis Flickr - http://www.flickr.com/photos/killerblackbird/

- Call us at: 802 . 735 . 2574 - Email us at: sales@bagriders.com - - // - - We're open: Monday - Friday 9:00 - 5:00 Eastern -

Comment

sick photos!!! looks really nice, love the scrape marks on the bottom of the bumuper

Comment

Damn, never saw this car... may need to make a trip up to Bag Riders when I go snowboarding up north!
          E53 4.4 Sterling Gray Metallic
          E36 M3 Mugello rot
          GEN2 TUNDRA CM
          https://instagram.com/carlmichaeljohnson/

Comment

love seeing this thing cruising the burlington streets, along with the wood van

Comment

Originally posted by 669hoff View Post
              sick photos!!! looks really nice, love the scrape marks on the bottom of the bumuper
              Thank you! Heh, yeah the scrapez add a bit of character... but I'll have a whole new front end (sedan!!) come spring time I'll be keeping the wagon front end for winter, though.

Originally posted by e36cruiser View Post
              Damn, never saw this car... may need to make a trip up to Bag Riders when I go snowboarding up north!
              Definitely man! We're all avid snowboarders and a skier (Will) with season passes at Sugarbush... if you're headed that way on a weekend be sure to let us know!

Originally posted by AFTRBNG View Post
              love seeing this thing cruising the burlington streets, along with the wood van
              Awesome to see fellow Vermonters on SW! I see you're friends with Taylor, have we met? My roommate/housemate/whatever (Kevin@BR) drives a bagged silver 05 Suby, he's currently ballin' out & looking sharp in wintermode on machine finished NUE's so easily noticed
              - Call us at: 802 . 735 . 2574 - Email us at: sales@bagriders.com - - // - - We're open: Monday - Friday 9:00 - 5:00 Eastern -

Comment

pictures are still messed up on this

Comment

Working...
                X