Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will Broadway Statics go HIGH enough? What spring rates should I go with?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Awesome! Glad to hear that you and Jaze were able to work out the exact specs that you needed
    Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

Originally posted by EDM92 View Post
      Haha thanks for the info guys. I ordered a set. Special thanks to Jaze for being incredibly helpful and awesome. This one month wait is going to suck!
      Fuck yeah dude, you won't be disappointed!

Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
      Awesome! Glad to hear that you and Jaze were able to work out the exact specs that you needed
      I think it's time I am officially hired considering I've sold over like 25 sets
      I dislike Byron.

Comment

Originally posted by got splits? View Post
        Fuck yeah dude, you won't be disappointed!

I think it's time I am officially hired considering I've sold over like 25 sets
        Haha sorry man, gotta credit Jaze for this one. Ordered before you and Andy gave me some feedback .

I should also give thanks to Leonard at Swift, who told me to call Fortune Auto, who told me to call Broadway Static haha.
        Last edited by EDM92; 07-28-2013, 01:07 AM.
        Montego Blue 2007 E92 335i - ZSP / ZPP / Steptronic / Logic7
        Instagram: bmwforlife

Originally posted by SD202
        70,000 miles and counting. static slammed. From here to vegas to LA and everywhere in between. Shes my daily driver. Because shes my only car. everything that has ever broke has been a result of being slammed.

Comment

Originally posted by EDM92 View Post
          Haha sorry man, gotta credit Jaze for this one. Ordered before you and Andy gave me some feedback .

I should also give thanks to Leonard at Swift, who told me to call Fortune Auto, who told me to call Broadway Static haha.
          Oh no haha I was just messin man. Good to see you getting some sweet coils though!

Been on mine a year now, wouldn't have it any other way.
          I dislike Byron.

Comment

Working...
          X