No announcement yet.

Rusty's Build Thread [250+ photos]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Epic is not the word dude. Defo spearheading the stance movement.

I love how it has shook up the car world right now, every thread i seem to have posted about rusty has 2 sides, Love and ****. But its making people talk. Inspirational.
    Last edited by Beef Dogg; 10-03-2010, 05:35 PM.
    Static Bora Thread

Comment

Originally posted by wheelfetish View Post
      My mind is blown.

Also to correct, on the November 16, 2009 section, where you add the "P40 Mustang" design; its actually from a P40 Warhawk. The Mustang was a P-51.
      |My Blog|flickr| Currently own: '96 S-10, and '97 Maxima; Soon to own: '95 S14

Originally posted by DuWerk
      Drama you are like god
      Originally posted by SwearBear
      Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

A sincere thank you guys.

Comment

Awesometown! Inspiring!

Comment

Everyone needs to know about this. What an great thread, and equally so, what an amazing car. Seeing all the work put in to Rusty in tandem with seeing the car in person at h2o is totally awesome.

Props to you Mike (and friends) for building such an incredible piece of engineering.

Cole

Originally posted by FluidMotorUnion
            yeah it's got turbo and it looks decent stanced, but it's a fucking Neon, the survived-abortion of the 90's auto industry.

Comment

that was the most awesome 20 minutes of my life. i poured over every inch of those pictures and description
              i love it man!

Comment

you changed the game. and i have no doubt that you will continue to do so. good luck man

Comment

It's about time this thread came to the surface. Nice time-line.

Comment

a much anticipated build thread. much appreciated. rusty is <3
                    Originally posted by M.Burroughs
                    I'd have to say this site was founded on building the cars we wanted to build, despite if the rest of the car community liked it or not. This site was founded on freedom of automotive self expression and the passion that goes in to each and every build... This site is about doing what you like, whatever makes you happy, and not caring about what other people think...

Comment

<3
                      -Jorge-

Comment

Really sick Mike.

Most epic build ever by a kid the same age as me. Unreal.

Comment

i laughed, i cried, i fell in love.

For Sale - e24 Build thread

Add me on Facebook
                          Instagram @Dared_Turtle

Comment

I love your car. I am wondering whether you made your own engine mounts.

Comment

Thanks guys.

Originally posted by frostedp0rnflakes View Post
                              I love your car. I am wondering whether you made your own engine mounts.
                              I designed them, Chuck welded them.

Comment

Absolutely amazing. Im just confused how a 20 year old can afford this? Im 20 as well and in the process of building a e30 s52 swap and its very costly. The wheels you have cost as much as my entire project. Are you sponsored by these companies?

Whats your occupation because whatever it is I want in...

Comment

Working...
                                X