SO sexy!!
    . Much vintage!
    glws!
    604Wheels
    BMW E36 M3 4Door 5Speed
    Instagram: Tommy604604

Comment

Originally posted by FunfGang View Post
      Not really sure what the issue is troll hunter? Nicks an honest guy, he knows what the car is and he's not trying to rip anyone off.

What does it matter how much he paid for it? It be one thing if he got it as a deal from a friend then turned around and made a quick profit, but that's not what happened here, especially what he's gone through to sort out the title mess that the PO's caused.

GLWS dude, $2000 is a very decent price for what it is.
      This is going too be a long post so bare with me please I am not posting this to be a jerk. I am posting this too keep it strait up and 100% honest. And I wont reply after this.

But its karma in a nutshell. You cant go around on a forum generally being a jerk on this forum and go in forsale thread's with misinformation and call people scammer, then try and sell a car with some maintainence done, on cut springs that still needs work, and has a tittle issue for more than you paid and more than blue book value. Then expect not too be viewed under a microscope you yourself were holding on someone else. What I find funny after reading these replies is that nobody finds that behavior sketchy or at the vary least strange at all?

Also look at Nicks statistics and read his replies, definatly not the most pleasant guy on stanceworks forums. Most of his replies dont seem very nice at all if you actually look. I saw the craigslist add he also posted about the car before it was removed for whatever reasons and had a good laugh as I thought LoL @ that price and why list a car for sale you didn't even have a valid tittle for at the time?. <-----That itself seemed very sketchy to me at least? Plus as a person who lives in MD knowing you dont live in baltimore but actually Howard County is a lil sketchy too as you cant even be honest about where your from.

I talked too nick on the phone before when he offered to trade me this very car he is selling now for the cressida he later claimed I scammed, and let me tell you he was rude typical attitude you would expect from the less than 25 y/o trend following hipster kid car guys these days.

I met Troll hunter in person a few times at local car meets and we have alot of mutual car buddies. Awesome guy definatly a grown man and he's a really cool person, very nice and very honest keep it 100% type of dude. Which whenever I seen him have a problem with somebody it was for telling them the truth.

I had a thread around summer time selling a miata I got as a trade from a dude like many who replied to my adds I posted about my cressida wagon didn't have money and offered a trade. Nick was also one of those people and offered this very car he is selling now as a trade so it doesnt say much about what he thinks about his own car considering we was willing to trade it for a car he knew previously had a bent subframe, by his own words. And I accepted the maita trade as I felt I could sell the miata for my asking price of the cressida which wasnt even half of the money into the suspension of that cressida. So when I posted it for sale on here Nick for some reason went on a rant about me selling the miata, and I was a scammer and how he knew the miata owner, and I had scammed him. Which I thought was funny since .1 he himself offered to trade me for that wagon? 2. Claimed he knew the guy and how the dude complained about me scamming him but it just so happened. Not only did I talk to the guy on the phone that very day, but had a email convo which he did not complain and asked where was the power door lock button for the hatch was. What really got too me was I offered at trade for at any time he wasnt happy with the car in 30 days he could return it. And a few months later had the cressida for sale on CL for more than I paid for it. So I was like WTF is nick talking about?

Obviously Fun Gang What somebody paid for the car matters it mattered In my for sale thread to nick so why not now?

Now he did appologize its squashed and I don't have a problem with Nick GLWS bro.

And just too be clear the KBB value of a 1994 525i auto in fair condition like nicks car is $2044 and its almost ten years newer. You cant even go back past 1994 on KBB online. So just imagine what blue book is on it. Im sure its not $2000. You cannot expect to sell your used car for what you put into it plus the cost. Definatly not after posting what you paid for it and entire history of everything you done which in this case isn't much on the forum your selling it on. If you really think this car is worth $2000 take it to car max and they will buy it on the spot, with no haggling and carmax isnt far from where you live at all Nick. Matter fact they give you a cert for what its worth to take with you. If the car is really worth $2000 bring back a cert from them and post it as a picture to this thread it would help
      Drop It !!!

Comment

progress IS a slow process

Comment

Why do people care so much?

What a car is worth is completely relative. KBB might say its worth $1400 or something.

To the right person, Its worth $2K. And just because you buy something for $1800 doesn't mean you can't resell it to a higher price even if its not justified.

The guys name has Troll in it for a reason it seems like haha.
          GLWS though Nick.

And everyone remember:
          "...thats the price of the car. dont want it? dont buy it. someone else will."

Comment

PM sent cash in hand. No tire kicking. I want it if nobody else has bought it already
            Taking over the world one old German car at a time.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Shakotan View Post
              This is going too be a long post so bare with me please I am not posting this to be a jerk. I am posting this too keep it strait up and 100% honest. And I wont reply after this.

But its karma in a nutshell. You cant go around on a forum generally being a jerk on this forum and go in forsale thread's with misinformation and call people scammer, then try and sell a car with some maintainence done, on cut springs that still needs work, and has a tittle issue for more than you paid and more than blue book value. Then expect not too be viewed under a microscope you yourself were holding on someone else. What I find funny after reading these replies is that nobody finds that behavior sketchy or at the vary least strange at all?

Also look at Nicks statistics and read his replies, definatly not the most pleasant guy on stanceworks forums. Most of his replies dont seem very nice at all if you actually look. I saw the craigslist add he also posted about the car before it was removed for whatever reasons and had a good laugh as I thought LoL @ that price and why list a car for sale you didn't even have a valid tittle for at the time?. <-----That itself seemed very sketchy to me at least? Plus as a person who lives in MD knowing you dont live in baltimore but actually Howard County is a lil sketchy too as you cant even be honest about where your from.

I talked too nick on the phone before when he offered to trade me this very car he is selling now for the cressida he later claimed I scammed, and let me tell you he was rude typical attitude you would expect from the less than 25 y/o trend following hipster kid car guys these days.

I met Troll hunter in person a few times at local car meets and we have alot of mutual car buddies. Awesome guy definatly a grown man and he's a really cool person, very nice and very honest keep it 100% type of dude. Which whenever I seen him have a problem with somebody it was for telling them the truth.

I had a thread around summer time selling a miata I got as a trade from a dude like many who replied to my adds I posted about my cressida wagon didn't have money and offered a trade. Nick was also one of those people and offered this very car he is selling now as a trade so it doesnt say much about what he thinks about his own car considering we was willing to trade it for a car he knew previously had a bent subframe, by his own words. And I accepted the maita trade as I felt I could sell the miata for my asking price of the cressida which wasnt even half of the money into the suspension of that cressida. So when I posted it for sale on here Nick for some reason went on a rant about me selling the miata, and I was a scammer and how he knew the miata owner, and I had scammed him. Which I thought was funny since .1 he himself offered to trade me for that wagon? 2. Claimed he knew the guy and how the dude complained about me scamming him but it just so happened. Not only did I talk to the guy on the phone that very day, but had a email convo which he did not complain and asked where was the power door lock button for the hatch was. What really got too me was I offered at trade for at any time he wasnt happy with the car in 30 days he could return it. And a few months later had the cressida for sale on CL for more than I paid for it. So I was like WTF is nick talking about?

Obviously Fun Gang What somebody paid for the car matters it mattered In my for sale thread to nick so why not now?

Now he did appologize its squashed and I don't have a problem with Nick GLWS bro.

And just too be clear the KBB value of a 1994 525i auto in fair condition like nicks car is $2044 and its almost ten years newer. You cant even go back past 1994 on KBB online. So just imagine what blue book is on it. Im sure its not $2000. You cannot expect to sell your used car for what you put into it plus the cost. Definatly not after posting what you paid for it and entire history of everything you done which in this case isn't much on the forum your selling it on. If you really think this car is worth $2000 take it to car max and they will buy it on the spot, with no haggling and carmax isnt far from where you live at all Nick. Matter fact they give you a cert for what its worth to take with you. If the car is really worth $2000 bring back a cert from them and post it as a picture to this thread it would help

ok i see what you are saying there with a lot of it but i am a little confused at how im rude on here. the only people ive ever been mean to are micah and jon and that is because they are my friends. I HAVENT EVEN SAID ANYTHING NEGATIVE IN POLO BODYDROPS THREAD so tell me how im coming off as rude please.

i have it for sale already because im hoping to have it gone the day the title comes in(which should be a week or two) i didnt want to wait to post it because i want it gone asap.

took it off craigslist because i was tired of the "oh just wait til i get my tax return"/ "yo i traed u a xbox1` plus moneys"/stupid fucking idiots lol.

i live 10 minutes from baltimore city. im considered howard county. whats your point? i tag the post as baltimore because anyone looking at it from out of state doesnt even know where howard county is.

kbb doesnt know dick about any car thats more than 10 years old.

troll hunter may be a nice guy in person but he was a dick in his thread.

your thread was a huge misunderstanding, so lets let that one slide. im sorry for coming off as rude. i didnt know the subframe was bent before you owned it.

WHY DO PEOPLE KEEP CALLING ME A HIPSTER
              Last edited by TheNeek; 02-28-2014, 10:32 AM. Reason: Font size is just asking for it.

IG: Nick475

Comment

Nick is a good friend, he may call me a ricer (deep down he is ) and such but at the end of day its all fun and games. glws Nick someone will buy it!
                [IMG]https://farm6.staticflickr.com/5441/17191163096_12105eed9a_o.jpg[/IMG]
                instagram: [URL"http://instagram.com/jonnysachs"] jonnysachs [/URL]
                Tumblr: [URL"http://fr3dfr3dburg3r1.tumblr.com/"]FR3DFR3DBURG3R1[/URL]
                Build: [URL"http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/showthread.php?t=49839"] The civic that can always go lower [/URL]

Comment

how i feel now.
                  [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uhUepjZSlKM"]I'm like a tornado of anger, swirling about! - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

Originally posted by fr3dfr3dburg3r1 View Post
                    Nick is a good friend, he may call me a ricer (deep down he is ) and such but at the end of day its all fun and games. glws Nick someone will buy it!
                    thanks jonny boy. we are all ricers at heart

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Shakotan View Post

First of all, how are they not nice? Nick is honestly one of the nicest people I know, especially when it comes to other people's cars.

Secondly, what does that have to do with anything? You want him to put his exact address up here? I guess that also makes me very sketchy, and geez, you don't even have an address, you must be the worst out of all of us.

I(and most likely he as well) put Baltimore up as it is the closest well known place to where we live, for people who are out of state or unfamiliar with the rest of MD. Nick I believe lives about 15 mins away from Baltimore, I live about 30 or so. So what? It's an easily recognizable place for quick idea of where we're from.

Nick isn't even cool, let alone trying hard enough to be a hipster

This right here is my favorite part of your post, because not only does it show that you don't have any grasp on the older BMW market, but also don't have any clue about a private sale, and what a company who has to turn a profit after they buy a car.

An e30 is worth much more than an e36 in the same condition, the same goes for an e28 vs an e34(as you mentioned) in the same condition. A friend of mine even traded his e28 in about this condition with better wheels for an e34 plus cash on the other persons end. So you're really going to start basing a cars value off their age? Plain and simple, this is a fair market price for an e28 in these conditions. Hell, if it had wide wheels on it and $300 coils he could probably sell the dang thing for $6000 in todays market

So please, if you have something productive to say, say it, but other than that you're just clogging up a perfectly for sale thread.

E30 V8 Build thread

Go here be happy!

Instagram: stuartrussell

Store: alwaysindividual.bigcartel.com

Comment

Good luck with the sale, Nick! Even though you called me gay and my car gay, I still love you.

He was joking for those who can't sarcasm.

Now stop replying to these guys and make my wheel centers
                        Last edited by M.Doban; 02-24-2014, 12:38 PM.

Instagram: surpriseitsmicah

Builds:

Comment

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YcNOapwgw6I"]Macklemore X Ryan Lewis ft. Mary Lambert- Same Love (With Lyrics) - YouTube[/ame]

no but srsly that center cap is gonna be hard as hell to make. me and my teacher are gonna try and take a stab at it on wednesday

Comment

Originally posted by Nick475 View Post
                            [i live 10 minutes from baltimore city. im considered howard county. whats your point? i tag the post as baltimore because anyone looking at it from out of state doesnt even know where howard county is.

kbb doesnt know dick about any car thats more than 10 years old.

troll hunter may be a nice guy in person but he was a dick in his thread.

your thread was a huge misunderstanding, so lets let that one slide. im sorry for coming off as rude. i didnt know the subframe was bent before you owned it.

WHY DO PEOPLE KEEP CALLING ME A HIPSTER
                            KBB value if you know anything about cars is very important off or not. Because lets say you sell it for $2000, the next person if in a accident with full coverage is only going to get what KBB value of the car, even if crashed the very next day of purchase. Or if its stolen its all your going to get. So when people buy cars for more than KBB you run the risk of this happening. No need too say sorry twice bro its water under the bridge. I have no gripe or problem with you GLWS x2. All I was saying which I think is Troll Hunters point as well. If you going to be on a forum spouting off negativity in random peoples post for no reason make sure your post dont look sketchy. And also be the kind of person who would goes into other peoples for sale thread with misinformation also for no reason spouting off. Then by karma you should expect it to also happen to your post and dont look confused, or be upset when it happens. Go back and look at your post count and read your replies, you are a dick bro no doubt about it. When I talked to you when you tried to trade this very car for my cressida you were very rude. Also go back and look at your post and look at the things you did to this car. Un nessesary roof racks, vintage japanese Boso pipe. The video you posted trying to do donuts in that 3 series etc...etc. Very typical of the hipster kid crowd of trend followers, so thats were that came from at least from me. Honestly go back and read your past posts. Would you buy anything or trust you? BTW that Will farrel youtube video is very mature of you.
                            Last edited by TheNeek; 02-28-2014, 10:33 AM. Reason: Large font makes my head hurt
                            Drop It !!!

Comment

Originally posted by FunfGang View Post
                              So please, if you have something productive to say, say it, but other than that you're just clogging up a perfectly for sale thread.
                              Wouldn't this also apply to you. Your not buying the car and nobody is making you reply there is no reason for it. Definatly isn't helping but you replied anyway. So why are you replying. It was my forsale thread Nick bombed when he was totally wrong and somebody who posted here Mentioned me. So i replied but what your reason?
                              Drop It !!!

Comment

im still really confused about how any of my posts are rude. neither you or troll hunter know me while id say around 20 guys on here know me very well and another 50 are good facebook friends of mine.

please stop commenting in my thread.

Comment

Working...
                                X