Bagged w124 diesel

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bagged w124 diesel

Im trying to sell my 1993 Mercedes 300d, it's on air ride the bags are airlift dominator 2500, dual vair 444c compressors with a 5 gallon tank. The air managent is some universal kit with just two switches controlling the front and rear bags!

Car runs and drives great! Has 234000 miles but it's a diesel so it's damn near a still a baby. Just drove it to Florida then to Georgia and back to Indiana and it drove like a dream without a single problem!

If your interested in it or know someone who is let me know! Id like to get $5000 out of it but if you want to shoot me an offer go ahead. Thanks!

free bump this thing is awesome! too bad i have too many "dailys"

Comment

still have this

Comment

Have you got any more details on the air bag setup? I'm looking to do this to my '89 W124 i just have no idea where to start. Are there custom brackets? What shocks are in it? Do you have a parts list?

Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by v2Valhalla View Post
          Have you got any more details on the air bag setup? I'm looking to do this to my '89 W124 i just have no idea where to start. Are there custom brackets? What shocks are in it? Do you have a parts list?

Thanks!
          Im on the same boat, I want to bag my 124 but have no where to start.

Comment

Working...
          X