Another old VW but i want a build thread somewhere

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dropped. View Post
    Umm, why does the MK4 have a jdm sticker on it lol?
    idk. not to sure why it the rear window has 1000s of stickers also. its my winter beat her.

and thanks everyone else. ill make some progress soon. kinda broke at the moment.
    doing it for the internet and the scene kids.

Comment

1. Your avatar is hot.

2. Car looks real good. loving the new wheels.

3.hope to see more pics.

Comment

Originally posted by Minty_Fresh View Post
        long story short. 7 am the day of 2 college finals a pot head fuck up kid i knew from high school rear ended my rabbit wile it was parked in front of my house.
        i resent your usage of pothead in a negative tone

sucks he hit your car, is it fixable?

Email | Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

na. the green rabbit on the flat bed. shit was fucked. it twisted the hole frame. smashed the A pillar off the back of my step moms truck. sucks to. car was rust free original paint. i spread the parts all over the mk1 community as much as i could. parted out everything i could. sold every patch panel off the car i could.

and sorry for the negative use of pot head. my bad. i got nothing agents smoking.

Comment

ohh that mk1 golf (rabbit) thats a real shame love the new rims on the jetta, nice stance too!

Comment

met you in 2010 at h20 i was driving the brown civic wagon on diamonds, and the purple civic this year...

Car looks soooo good
              HoodRatStatus
              Instagram @looneylow

Comment

the jetta looks awesome and thos O.Z. rims are awesome !
                ...Riding Low with Flow...
                Igelphotography http://igeladiction.deviantart.com

Project Build ---> http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/sh...=Golf+portugal

Comment

Originally posted by FittedDownLow View Post
                  met you in 2010 at h20 i was driving the brown civic wagon on diamonds, and the purple civic this year...

Car looks soooo good
                  oh shit dude. no clue that was you. your purple civic is dope as fuck. hopefully ill do a motor lift and lay out rocker soon.

Originally posted by IGeL View Post
                  the jetta looks awesome and thos O.Z. rims are awesome !
                  BBS RFs not OZ fittistars but dam do i wish i had a set of fittistars.

Comment

errrr this build thread is done on the account if I am trading the car away for a 83 rabbit. but i guess its still another old VW so ill continue the build here. idk my full plans yet but after my minty rabbit got wrecked I've wanted another one so I'm jumping on the opportunity.

sorry for the shitty cellphone pic all i got of the car so far.

Comment

Awesome cars man, glad to see you've gotten back into mk1's. I remember seeing your old car's thread on vortex and was all pissed because you had already built what I had planned for my rabbit (mint green early westy)

Comment

So i see your a huge V Dub Fan just swapping from on to the other lol.

Cant wait to see the 83 !

Comment

well here is a teaser pic like any one cares that much

rabbit is rusty and beat and need a lot of work but its exactly what i wanted. I'm to the point where I've done everything bolt on possible to a car and the only way to define a car as your own is to really modify it to a point where the average other person couldn't. the jetta was nice and i wanted to do all those frame modifications but in the end it would have required a paint job that wouldn't have came out of a rattle can. and well right now in life i can't afford that. so hopefully the rabbit will be around for a wile. at least a year.

any way plans are Raise control arm mounts, towers, 3in frame notches, section frame rails, rear drop plates, drag around for a year and then next winter it will be finally time for my get a air cooled. more pics in a bit.

Comment

Comment

Looks good man
                              91 Golf Rebuild - slow as fuck right now

Comment

quick pic of the daily. mk4 on 16x8's. 13's on my rabbit 16's on my mk4. more progress pics of the rabbit soon. just bin fucking cold out. need a bigger garage i can would it with out the door open.

Comment

Working...
                                X