Aragosta coilovers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aragosta coilovers

Hey guys, looking for some feedback on the above. Does anyone have experience with these? I know they are big ticket items but they've always had my attention, and R32 GTR sets come up on Yahoo Japan second hand often enough. Looking to maintain ride quality.

The internet seems to have a very good opinion on them, and that they're Japanese despite originally being from the Netherlands and now being owned by Suspension Technics in Belgium.

-A

Originally posted by anti.engineered View Post
    The internet seems to have a very good opinion on them, and that they're Japanese despite originally being from the Netherlands and now being owned by Suspension Technics in Belgium.

-A
    Excuse me??!! Dispite being from WHERE??
    Do you even realise that, if us 'Dutchies pioneers' hadn't discovered that freakin' Island of yours, you would still be some inbreed inmate-scum somewhere in the UK, 'mate'...?

We know how to build our quality stuff!

Like... like... cheese. And wooden shoes, and windmills....

Lol. J.K. we suck at everything actually

Except this brand. Have a look here:
    Last edited by loekaaz; 10-22-2014, 09:03 AM.
    Lucas
    Daily: 2004 Pontiac GTO. . . . . . . . . Daily Econobox: 2009 Mini Clubman Cooper
    Originally posted by LCG
    High 21! It's like a high 5 but includes both hands, both feet and a boner.

Comment

Dont forget our Dikes. We love our Dikes here.

xD
      Check us out @ Facebook: Flatworx

Comment

i c what you did there
        Floccinaucinihilipilification

Comment

lol I have nothing against your backwards country, just pointed out people wrongly think the brand originated elsewhere

in fact if I'm honest it's entirely because of that fact that I'm interested... to this date any japanese coilover equipped car I've piloted has bumped and shaken like Apple's new product quality testing. be it Tein, Cusco, HKS you name it they're all bloody awful. as far as I know Aragosta are the only base height adjustable coilover made for the Z32 - the Bilstein and KW big boys unfortunately only pack spring perch adjustment.
          Last edited by anti.engineered; 10-28-2014, 07:12 AM.

Comment

i think so, the Bilstein and KW big boys unfortunately only pack spring perch adjustment. thanks

Comment

Working...
            X