e36 m3 COILOVER HELP!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• e36 m3 COILOVER HELP!!

Hi guys im new to the forum n im definitely into being LOW. I own an 1997 e36 m3 I recently got my car up in the air and realized my shocks are leaking so I think its time to upgrade to coilovers!!!! the only bad part is im a college student n school is about to start again so I need to save for books right now the most I can spend is 800 does anyone know of any coilovers that go really low for that price??I appreciate the help!!

PS im also interested to see if maybe anyone is selling any used coilovers???
    -Nathan

if you can squeeze another $200 you can get BC Racing for $995 from Circuit Motorsports. These are known for def going low...

I mean if you are really on a budget some people run Raceland or Rokkors and if I am correct I have seen them low on them... Those are a lot less than $800 though... but what you save in $ you'll sacrifice in quality (longevity, ride quality, no adjustability in dampening, etc.)

Hoped that helped some :/

Comment

I can get you BCs for a little less that that
      Chris Lane - fifteen52 - Join us on Facebook
      chris@fifteen52.com 813.505.7910 - direct : 213.373.1552
      RML | 52 Wheels | KW | ST | B&G | Newing-Alpil | C2 | Air-Lift

Comment

Originally posted by Chris@fifteen52 View Post
        I can get you BCs for a little less that that
        How much? I'm def interested
        -Nathan

Comment

Originally posted by CandySucker View Post
          if you can squeeze another $200 you can get BC Racing for $995 from Circuit Motorsports. These are known for def going low...

I mean if you are really on a budget some people run Raceland or Rokkors and if I am correct I have seen them low on them... Those are a lot less than $800 though... but what you save in $ you'll sacrifice in quality (longevity, ride quality, no adjustability in dampening, etc.)

Hoped that helped some :/
          Race land/ Rokkor only fit non-m e36 models
          -Nathan

Comment

They fit the M model, but you need a special end link to connect the sway bar to the control arm. They fit, but they don't fit.

Comment

you can probably get a set of st coilovers for cheap
              CUSCO USA // BRIDE JAPAN

Comment

Originally posted by yoshioka90 View Post
                you can probably get a set of st coilovers for cheap
                Hey! I follow u on Instagram bro! Love the e36 n the new wheels, il look into st coil overs r they a direct fit to the M model?
                -Nathan

Comment

Working...
                X