This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• just drove down to Southampton and back to get my roll cage

Going to look awesome if i do say so my self.. falling in love with it more and more each day.
    Build Thread:Bagged Integra Type R DC2.

Comment

• Yeah man, MX5s NEED a cage. Does it have door bars or just a roll bar?

Comment

• its just a roll
        i might get bars just welded in to the floor and chassis tbh seems easier and safer

Comment

• Least you don't have to worry about it flattening when you roll it now...

Comment

• I only brought it so i could get a gstring roof..

Comment

• Kerching! Well worth it then.

What colour is it?

Comment

• the bar is powder coated black, it's a tr lane proper jobbie

Comment

• I might have to drive the Suzuki soon, Honda is dying a slow death.

Andy you been gay and going Revs tonight?

flickr
                  Facebook
                  Originally posted by driftsucky
                  If that car was at a bar, I'd buy it a drink and try to seduce it. Then, we I got it home, I'd cook breakfast for it in the morning. After it told me it's sob story of falling on hard times, I'd offer to lend it a few quid(c wut i did thar) for rent money. I'd probably buy it's daughter a few outfits for school as well. Eventually, I'd take it to a family pic of mine and introduce it to everyone. We'd date for a while until a nice G35 came around and enticed me with the leather seats and navigation that I would never even use anyway. I'd end up breaking that tegs heart and it would walk on me. THAT'S how much I love this car.

Comment

• Yess bludddd!!

Comment

• Stop moaning and come snowboarding in January babes.

flickr
                      Facebook
                      Originally posted by driftsucky
                      If that car was at a bar, I'd buy it a drink and try to seduce it. Then, we I got it home, I'd cook breakfast for it in the morning. After it told me it's sob story of falling on hard times, I'd offer to lend it a few quid(c wut i did thar) for rent money. I'd probably buy it's daughter a few outfits for school as well. Eventually, I'd take it to a family pic of mine and introduce it to everyone. We'd date for a while until a nice G35 came around and enticed me with the leather seats and navigation that I would never even use anyway. I'd end up breaking that tegs heart and it would walk on me. THAT'S how much I love this car.

Comment

• Cut my front springs today.

Could have died. Almost did.

Springs are still not on the car
                        Last edited by Jack25; 08-27-2011, 05:22 PM.

Comment

• Whatcha do?

Comment

• Given the car a good rinse, polished all the chrome and fitted some spacers. Off to do a quick shoot.

Can't decide if the rear is too much given the height its at. 18x8 ET0 and 18x9 ET-6 now..

Comment

• Will be picking my new car up from Salisbury and floating around at Evolve Automotive this Friday coming if anyone is in the Area!

(Car will unfortunately be stock untill i can get it back to Aberdeen)

Comment

• Quick shot from the camera-ish. Killed by FB. Gonna get some bacon and get on with it.

Comment

Working...
                                X