Best Coilovers for 99 civic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best Coilovers for 99 civic

Hey, I am trying to find the best set of coilovers for the best price for my ej8. I have considered tein but they are a little pricey. I have heard of Raceland and know they are cheaper, but I have heard mixed reviews about their performance. I'm looking for something with great quality in between those two price ranges. Also, this is my dd, so I am not looking to slam it 3 inches. I want something decent, but only want to lower it 1.5" or so.

Let me know what you guys think!

Originally posted by jsm0 View Post
    Hey, I am trying to find the best set of coilovers for the best price for my ej8. I have considered tein but they are a little pricey. I have heard of Raceland and know they are cheaper, but I have heard mixed reviews about their performance. I'm looking for something with great quality in between those two price ranges. Also, this is my dd, so I am not looking to slam it 3 inches. I want something decent, but only want to lower it 1.5" or so.

Let me know what you guys think!
    racelands are junk, if you cant afford at least tein basics or the skunk pro s II coils then wait until you can

Comment

I would recommend the combo Koni Yellow + GC (Ground control) from eibach. Its an amazing suspensions I used to ride on my EK. Very Stiff and make the ride work nicely around corners.

Comment

I've owned both type 1 and type 2 by function and form. Can't beat the quality for the price, these things rule!

Comment

Originally posted by 1988montecarloss View Post
          racelands are junk, if you cant afford at least tein basics or the skunk pro s II coils then wait until you can
          I have racelands on my crx and I love em. They're VERY stiff though. I autox the car so they are perfect for that. Honestly I would take racelands over teins because the value for money is way better. However don't expect the quality of teins with these you will have weird squeaks and rattles but compared to other options in the price range these are the best.

That being said I also have function form type 2s on my ef hatch, they blew very quickly after breaking them in.

My next set I'm ordering on Friday will be BC Racing BRs.
          "Nord's armor has lots of fur. This sometimes makes M'aiq nervous." -M'aiq The Liar

THIS GL-10 IS PRETTY COOL!

Stay up to date with my '86 Subaru GL-10 build on Instagram with @billytheboobaru

"At least if your car is going to die, might as well die under WOT giving it the beans"

Comment

Working...
          X