Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fortune Auto E36

Hi guys,

im about to buy some fortune auto coilies 500series for my e36 m3 euro. just wandering what you guys thing about spring rates?

the Broadway Static coilovers ive read have 16f/18r kg spring rates (correct me if im wrong)
    and the advertised weights on fortune auto are at 10/12kg
    im looking at going fairley low but as a DD would still have to be tolerable and some spirited driving in mind.
    i had been thinking that the 10/12kg rates would be too soft for how low i want to go and the 16/18kg rates being to hard for daily driving and weedend track work.
    i was thinking of ordering 12/14kg but thought that you guys might have something to say about it before i did?

i also have acs type 1's with 2.5" lips front and 3" Rear if that helps with understanding why it would be to soft with the 10/12kg. ya know
    Last edited by maverikrenagade4; 07-04-2013, 03:53 AM.

Comment

Talk to them directly, they know things

Comment

too yeezy :P

Comment

The Broadway Static Editions are valved appropriately with the higher spring rates, so they go insanely low and still ride very comfortably. Even for daily use.

I currently daily my E46 in the sig on Broadways.
          I dislike Byron.

Comment

I'm running broadway and my spring rates are 16k fronts and 18k rears. They ride like a dream and I enjoy driving my car. The wait might be a little long but its worth it in my book.

Comment

Working...
            X