Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need help Vs-kf

Hi All,

Question from down under i recently bought a set of vs-kf in 19x8.5 +45 19x9.5 +45 in 5x120. I never thought id be able too own a set too suit mu Holden Commodore. Only issue i have is they are a full chrome wheel and i want too change the centre too a new colour, Im thinking a white or silver my housemate say a gun metal gray so im asking what colour do you think will suit out of these colours

Thank you

if it was me, I'd leave the faces polished until you want to take them apart to go more aggressive etc

Comment

Gunmetal is what I was thinking of with your black housing headlamps and so forth.

That said, I don't mind the chrome on that beige paint.

Comment

Originally posted by Oh Damn, it's Sam View Post
        Gunmetal is what I was thinking of with your black housing headlamps and so forth.

That said, I don't mind the chrome on that beige paint.
        Definitely do Gunmetal. Or leave it chrome

Heres what it would look like (sort of) in gunmetal grey

Comment

^ That's basically the color I had in my head. Darker than silver, but not too dark. I don't love VS-KFs, but I have to admit, in dark colors the curves on the faces catch the light real nice.

Comment

Originally posted by stillsteezy View Post
            if it was me, I'd leave the faces polished until you want to take them apart to go more aggressive etc
            Id love too go more aggressive but I wont last a week with how Queensland police are and how much I drive

Originally posted by SnazzyQ View Post
            Definitely do Gunmetal. Or leave it chrome

Heres what it would look like (sort of) in gunmetal grey

Thanks for that I don't have access too photoshop. Gun metal grey looks like the go now too pull them apart and get it done

Comment

The chrome works as it is, in my opinion. Not a bad look. A black/shadow chrome might work pretty well too.

Comment

Working...
              X