No announcement yet.

What is "tire stretch?" Help me prove a couple idiots wrong

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Speaking of a dickish retard, good thing a Master Mechanic could join and clear this up. Thanks man!

Comment

says the guy trying to be a 'know it all' to 'idiots' on the interwebs who seems unwilling to accept answers from unqualified internet people, unless of course the have a least posted 3 for sale signs on cars and thought about doing an oil change for 2.3 months.

you must work at a tire shop haha

p.s. couldnt care less about where you actually work

Comment

I tried squeeking out a fart earlier in my truck, you know, one of the farts you want to keep silent so you spread your asscheeks apart using the seat so nothing interferes with the wind coming out of your asshole. Well, when I did so I pushed to hard and my asshole "kissed" my underwear, so to speak when this happened I freaked out and pushed harder...resulting in me getting shitty underwear. Now my truck smells like regret.
        Instagram : @SHMVNY_GVNG

Comment

Originally posted by v8a6 View Post
          This was EXACTLY my definition, and that is what I was trying to get the others to understand. It is a useful definition, because it means that you have to take extra precautions when installing and using the tire, and find a shop that will perform the work. This visually stretched thing is a useless definition, and makes no sense.

Apparently though, most people have come to a different understanding of the term. That doesnt make it right, but I not going to try and argue with them anymore.

Thanks!
          See below. Your in the minority.
          Originally posted by parttimeprojectionist View Post
          im sorry but as a master mechanic, if your going by what tire shops will or will not do to consider anything, in any context, then your as retarded as most tire shops are.

most people look at the angle of the side wall in relationship to the rim. that about as simple as it gets...to make it any more complicated is just kinda dickish haha
          Exactly, "stretched" tires may have come from a tire shop definition where the tires are outside of manufacturer spec, but now-a-days people refer to stretched tires to sidewall angle in relation to the outer lip of the wheel.

The picture you posted may meet manufacturer specs but it is a slight stretch also.
          Real name is James

Comment

Working...
          X