Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Same silver one on ACSs. Manual, LSD, etc.

I transfer shit from Co-op, HSBC and Natwest all the time and its instant. Mates with Halifax though. Shame I wanted it tonight but 1 more night won't hurt plus I can double check with the bank today I can withdraw the cash tomorrow.

Comment

• Same one? Don't know which one that is

On a side note, is this the fucking coolest picture you've ever seen? I think so
      Attached Files

Comment

• Yeah that is pretty fucking cool.

I'm sure I've shown you, it was on gumtree. You can't see pbucket at work can you? Does this work then.

Comment

• Jelly. That's fucking nice. How much?

Comment

• 2600, quite high miles and stuff but its got a decent interior and I think an LSD and loads of spare parts with it, and other shit. Its a good deal either way which is why I'm so desperate to buy it. Plus its a manual which is rare.

Comment

• BMW really have lost it now. Like properly lost all sight of what they should be about.

In fact, the majority of the petrol-engined range will consist of turbocharged four-cylinder motors including the 2.0-litre 184hp 520i and 245hp 528i models, while six cylinders will only make an appearance in the (for now) range-topping 3.0-litre turbocharged 335i (and the M3, when it eventually makes an appearance).
              Who wants a 4 cylinder BMW for fucks sake.

Comment

• That is Pretty fucking cool Jorge.

Here endeth the lesson.

Comment

• Which lesson is that?

Confirmed with the bank they will have the money ready in Ł20s for me tomorrow at 12 to collect. Ahh.

Comment

• Jealous Jorge

oh a side note who do i pm for to get stuff shipped from Lowly gents to here?
                    Build Thread:Bagged Integra Type R DC2.

Comment

• Comment

• Nice Harv

How do you post a picture from flicker here? All it lets me copy is the url dealio one that just ends up as a link, how do I make it post the pic?

Comment

• uhm, i right click on a photo i want, go to 'Copy image address'
                          paste it here, then type [IMG] (at the beginning) and [/IMG] (at the end)

e.g.

[IMG] http://a5.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphot...659_7182_n.jpg [/IMG]

though i dont use flicker.. so i dunt kno bruv
                          Last edited by sCrapp; 08-15-2011, 02:51 PM.

Comment

• Couple of ways, if its your account - click the little arrow next to the FB and Twitter icon, then copy HTML/Forum code.

Or, actions, view all sizes, copy image url and paste.

Or, I got sent this recently on Driftworks, http://dev.dazecoop.co.uk/flickr/ its awesome.

Andy, let me know what you are after. I'm placing an order after the 26th on payday. I will sort a thread.

Fucking money isn't in my bank yet. Halifax suck balls.

Comment

• yo Jorge you see those pics in PBMW yet?
                              Originally posted by Lt. Dangle
                              Are your cigars left handed, or right handed?
                              Originally posted by Kielan
                              Debatable, I sat there uncontrollably shitting for more than 20 minutes.

Check my Tumblr, bitches.

Comment

• Yes I have thanks, well I've seen a shit picture uploaded. I can't find anywhere really local that stocks it though.

I'm gona see if I can persuade someone to go into town for me.

Comment

Working...
                                X