This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by prodigee View Post
    Why bother... Just look at their baller ass cars haha.

Damn, so that was almost a case of really amazing luck.
    i almost got a mk2 16v gti the same way hahaha
    Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Originally posted by Oxer View Post
      Haha.. Well then you dont drink enough!!!
      dude....

have you ever been to a U.S. party? especially high school/college ones? those get ddoooowwwwnnn
      |My Blog|flickr| Currently own: '96 S-10, and '97 Maxima; Soon to own: '95 S14

Originally posted by DuWerk
      Drama you are like god
      Originally posted by SwearBear
      Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Drama View Post
        dude....

have you ever been to a U.S. party? especially high school/college ones? those get ddoooowwwwnnn
        Not yet i havent haha
        Originally posted by anth
        Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• When he comes to Penn State, ranked the #1 party school in the nation, he will see how we get down.
          - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Not yet i havent haha
            lol. My friend has down parties. Shes that one rich girl everyone likes except shes nice and shes cute. when she throws parties, they have a pool house with a bar and shit in it and the parents always forget to take out the drinks.....they got hardcore shit lol. They have so much liquor in there, they dont know when they're missing one. They came to take the liquor like 4 hours into the party when they starting seeing kids drunk and my friend hide one in they bathroom and they didn't even notice lol

Drama you are like god
            Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

When he comes to Penn State, ranked the #1 party school in the nation, he will see how we get down.
              We get just as down over here.

Drama you are like god

Comment

When he comes to Penn State, ranked the #1 party school in the nation, he will see how we get down.
                No no, You have that backwards... I'LL show THEM how to get down...

Comment

No no, You have that backwards... I'LL show THEM how to get down...

lol you work as a security, what do you know about partying?

Drama you are like god

Comment

• what i wanna know is how do you know about college parties drama? Arent you a sophmore in highschool?

Comment

• Why do you think im so good at it?

Comment

• Being a security guard I mean... haha

Comment

• Originally posted by Deltron View Post
                          what i wanna know is how do you know about college parties drama? Arent you a sophmore in highschool?
                          because I have college friends and cousins that like to party. And I also have friends with college friends and they tell me to go to them.

And my friends party got to crazy last time. There were 4 dudes getting in a car to leave and as they were about to drive off, one of them had their windows about big enough to fit a soda can in there. My friend got a soda can, shook it and threw it so it can hit the hood but instead it landed in through the window and smacked the bitch the face. The car stopped and they got out tryna act all hard and the one dude that got hit came out with his hand rubbing the side of his head with his face scrunched up with a few tears...i was trying not to laugh so hard.

and there are a few other crazy things that happened that night that I'll probably tell later
                          Originally posted by Oxer View Post
                          Why do you think im so good at it?
                          Originally posted by Oxer View Post
                          Being a security guard I mean... haha
                          cause you stop the parties....

EDIT: And I also went to one like 2 weeks ago with my drift friends. Hilarious day. Lots of random people too
                          Last edited by Drama; 07-15-2010, 02:54 PM.

Drama you are like god

Comment

bahahha penn state isn't even in the top ten for party schools.

04' 350z
                            89' s13 Coupe - Sold

Flickr

Originally posted by Kielan
                            That would liven things up a bit. I could go for a shooting right now.

Comment

• It was last year, I didn't check this year, guess they need to up their game.

I'm going to check various rankings right now.

EDIT:
                              GTFO Sean. Princeton review ranks it #1

Just prove wikipedia right:
                              Last edited by Kielan; 07-15-2010, 03:07 PM.
                              - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• I think UT Austin is #1

Drama you are like god

Comment

Working...
                                X