Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I haven't done internet auction/bidding for years. The few times I tried it, it pissed me off so bad, I was done.

Comment

• You wire up the FC yet?

Comment

• hahahahaha

Comment

• Those are 18's, too narrow, and too high of an offset. I saw them yesterday, but thanks.

I saw these and took a dump in my pants.
          BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
          Originally posted by Ollie
          We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• Originally posted by Miroteknik View Post
            hahahahaha
            Just pop the 650 for a predone harness and get it over with.

Comment

• too deep into it already to bother buying a harness now. should be able to get it going pretty soon

Comment

• headers though, someone hook me up with some shorties!

Comment

• Comment

• Fuckin Trinidad James.

Comment

• Look, hoodrats!
                      We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster View Post
                        Look, hoodrats!
                        Yep, and now they're trying to weasel into EDM through Trap music.

Comment

• No

No no no

Comment

• So I'm testing one of our new products in an accelerated lift test. My boss instructed me to test them to their absolute destructive limits, regardless if it trashes the rest of the cabling.

I love this job.

Comment

• Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster View Post
                              No

No no no
                              I was fine when it was UZ killin it, because it was something different. But when there are hoodrats and bro's at raves, that's where I draw the line.

Comment

• Picking up a digital prosport boost gauge for $20

Comment

Working...
                                X