2004 Infiniti G35x sedan fitment questions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2004 Infiniti G35x sedan fitment questions

I have a g35x sedan and currently have Volk LE37 18x8.5 +30 wheels with BC Racing BR series coilovers and am about to order some Volk GT Force 2 peice wheels that are 20x9.5 +25 and would like to know will i have issues with not having a camber kit for these? Im looking for a clean stanced look without too much camber and without being as low as i am now.

This might give you an idea of the fitment with those wheels, though most g35 guys run 19's. 20's are bit large.
    http://g35driver.com/forums/media-sh...an-thread.html

Comment

I saw that just now and alot looked really sexy. Only thing is with 19s i am just afraid of being that low as i am now cause middle TN roads are a nightmare. I found a really solid deal on these wheels. Do you think they will be too large?

Comment

What do YOU think, it doesn't matter what the internet thinks...
        I you like them go for it, if not don't.

Also http://www.willtheyfit.com/ and a ruler will help you out...

Comment

i mean to fit i like the wheels just wanted to know if they would fit right either way there already ordered. Hopefully fender rolling isnt too difficult for this car and i can get a good pull and i can possibly tuck some of the wheel with my current tires if not maybe run some stretched.
          Last edited by Iheartmyed9; 10-20-2015, 02:18 PM.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Will post pics once i get them fitted onto the car. Really excited about these wheels and hoping to get the look im wanting out of these this time. My last set of wheels was bought on a whim and turned out dissapointing....

Comment

nice, def in for pics.

Comment

Working...
                  X