Advice for fitment - '15 Corolla

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Advice for fitment - '15 Corolla

Hey everyone, I need some advised on what wheels specs I need to get the proper fit.

Looking to get a "Flush" look with the fenders. Not the "Hellaflush".

Info on OEM wheels: 17-in. alloy wheels with P215/45R17 tires.

What wheel size and spec should I look at to get the proper "Flush" look? Currently looking at the Enkei wheels. Looking to get either a 17" or 18".

Thanks!

http://www.willtheyfit.com and a ruler should get you all the info you need...

Comment

Thanks @OrangeBlue!

Anyone got advice on a reputable brand for 18x9.5 wheels? Was recommended to get those to have a "Fitted" look with the fenders. The one I saw on eBay were F1R and Adv.1. The original wheels I wanted to get were Enkei, but it was 18x8 with a 45+ offset and wasn't sure if those would give it a "Fitted" look.

And is it 5x100 bolt? And any lock lug nuts size should be fine correct?

Thanks!

Comment

The one I saw on eBay were F1R and Adv.1.
        F1R and ADV.1 are on the opposite sides of the price spectrum. A set of ADV.1s can cost as much as a Corolla. Im fairly certain that you are mean Avid1(yes, even their name is a ripoff).

OZ, MSW, ABT, Carlsson, etc 10 point bolt tools info

Comment

You're welcome.

Brand wise i'd recommend everything that isn't fake...

Who recommended you to go with this look, you may have to do work to your fenders...
          Or do mods to your suspension...

As for the specs you give us, we can't really do something with them...

At least you need to know width, diameter and offset of you stock rims.
          And same goes for the new rims...

Stock wheels on 2015 (some) corollas are 8x17 ET40 with 215/45...
          The enkeis you looked at are 18x8 ET45 witch would sit 5mm furter in...
          The 18x9.5 with a +45 offset would poke 15mm more then the stock rims...

I'm not familiar with your platform, so i can't tell you if the fit...

From what i was able to find out the pcd is 5x100 or 5x114.3, depending on
          what engine you have...

Also you find many infos via google...

Comment

Working...
          X