Need more camber ! E36 problems.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need more camber ! E36 problems.

Hey guys, I've spent a lot of time reading camber threads, and nothing is really helping me.
    My car is a 92 325i sedan, produced in April, so it has the early suspension.. If that makes a difference.

So here's my issue, I ordered a pair of 17x9.5 wheels, which will probably be mounted on 225's or 235's. Seems fine? The wheels have a 5 inch lip and are no where close to fitting in the wells. I'm wanting to camber the wheels so that they will tuck in when I go over a bump.

He car is lowered 2 inches, and sits right on the wheel. I will roll/pull the fenders as much as I can, and I have the adjustable lower arms maxed out. But it still isn't enough.
    i just upgraded my RTAB's, so that's not a worry.

so, how do I get more camber in the rear? Please help.

elongate the RTAB bracket holes so you can adjust your toe to suit your camber.

Unless you have this much camber -

then you havent done something right. get the lips rolled and flared. i had single ET 10j's on my coupe.
    Float like a Cadillac, Sting like a Beemer!
    http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/showthread.php?t=24326

Comment

Will that actually give me more camber? Or is that just to re-align the wheels?
      I don't quite have that much camber. But it ain't flush that's for sure :p
      I'm going to get an Eastwood fender roller this week. I've got a heat gun, so we'll see what I can do. I'll try to get some pics up soon.

Comment

You need new camber arms.

-Instagram@jdjurhuus
        Stretchsaurus and Pokemon.

Comment

Already installed a set of adjustable camber arms. Not enough.

Comment

Crashed into a curb and bent the sh*t out of the stock control arms. Gave me more camber than the new ones lol

Comment

Working...
            X